2. 2. Who Won?

• Girgensons
    • Paquette
    • Draw
  3. 3. Who Won?

• Kalete & McCormick Tag Team
    • Boyle
    • Draw

I was hating the game tonight - boring and lopsided - until the 3rd period.

While the Sabres didn't do anything offensively, the fighting was awesome! I was just hoping Hodgson would be forced into a scrum - he always tries to retire to paths less traveled when there's trouble - LOL

No hesitation from Nikita to take on Hedman, he can stay on my team for the next 15 years.

The way Girgensons punches, I'm really glad we let Latvia join NATO. I feel safer tonight. In fact, I'm reasonable certain that his tenth birthday (the traditional Latvian ascension into manhood) was the catalyst for their admission into the alliance.

my first post here, wanted to before but it took time to be cleared, can't remember the last time the Sabers had more players in the box, than on the bench, only thing that would have made 3rd period better, Nolan getting in the act and throwing down too :w00t: :w00t:

and by the pictures posted here Lighting players are better at mugging for camera, than taking care of business

Edited by rumblefish

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.