Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Again, addressed above.  It's like your child doing something you disprove of.  You welcome him/her back and rejoice in their successes even if they are the result of something you don't agree with.

Nonsense. I have enough friends teaching children to know that they're perfect little angels in the eyes of their parents :p

OEL ties it. The resemblance between his and Ristos game is encouraging. OEL is dabomb

1-1

If Risto becomes as good as OEL I'm just going to have to hope everyone around here is gone or just forgets how badly I wanted Nichushkin at that draft slot :lol:

Nonsense. I have enough friends teaching children to know that they're perfect little angels in the eyes of their parents :P

Well, my perspective includes the knowledge that the apple didn't fall far from the tree, so I am often disapproving of my son's actions.   :D

Well, my perspective includes the knowledge that the apple didn't fall far from the tree, so I am often disapproving of my son's actions.   :D

Where was the apple or the acorn supposed to fall? In the next county? I have always found that expression puzzling. But that could be genetics. My father....oh nevermind. :)

He wristed it in from the blue line and followed it in for his own rebound. Was it a good goal? Yeah. Was it nasty? No way

Twitter disagrees, but either way the comment was about the goal and not that he wanted the team to lose.

Some high effort from the Yotes to get back on defense...

https://amp.twimg.com/v/b2671044-35ea-492c-823f-9cf6bcb231f8

Nonsense. I have enough friends teaching children to know that they're perfect little angels in the eyes of their parents :P

If Risto becomes as good as OEL I'm just going to have to hope everyone around here is gone or just forgets how badly I wanted Nichushkin at that draft slot :lol:

I'll know, I'll know....

There is an entire section wearing OEL jerseys, from the Olympics. :)

He wristed it in from the blue line and followed it in for his own rebound. Was it a good goal? Yeah. Was it nasty? No way

He picked it up in his own end and the rest of the Yotes stopped to watch the show. That's dominance. I find it nasty when everyone knows what you are going to do and they are powerless to stop it.

A 3 on 1 and they turn it over wo a shot. Wow.

He picked it up in his own end and the rest of the Yotes stopped to watch the show. That's dominance. I find it nasty when everyone knows what you are going to do and they are powerless to stop it.

Powerless to stop it? It's not like he pulled something incredible, all he did was shoot it and follow his rebound. The Canucks lack of making it difficult for him or getting the rebound isn't 'nasty' on OEL's part. 

Just watched it -- Comrade is selling it short. Makes a move in his own end, carries it through three zones, lays a shot on, then works through tight traffic to fire two quick rebounds. Second went in. Very nice goal.

Just watched it -- Comrade is selling it short. Makes a move in his own end, carries it through three zones, lays a shot on, then works through tight traffic to fire two quick rebounds. Second went in. Very nice goal.

I'll re-watch it then, do you have a link?

Whatever, we all have different expectations. The thing that scares me about the Yotes is the number of dumb, not youthful, not talentless, but dumb plays they make. Almost like they have been told....ooops not going there.

How does everyone expect the two games against the Yotes to look? I have this sick feeling I'm going to hear Rick say, "Jerry D'Amigo gets his second goal against the Coyotes and the Sabres sweep the season series with another 1-0 win."

Edited by Stads

Don't see it. They look putrid. Totally inept. Where we at least have the semblance of a top line and some momentum on the PP. OEL is our only hope. 

Smith has stopped 40 and counting