Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

There needs to be a limit on the number of Sabres on the all-star team. And can I nominate Benoit for captain of one of them?

Why? The Habs were know to put 5 or so on the end of season AS teams back in the 70's, why shouldn't the Sabres get recognized for their prowess if they've earned the recognition?

Why? The Habs were know to put 5 or so on the end of season AS teams back in the 70's, why shouldn't the Sabres get recognized for their prowess if they've earned the recognition?

I just feel so bad for the other players who won't have a chance.

I just feel so bad for the other players who won't have a chance.

This ain't no elementary school rec league soccer we're talkin' 'bout where everybody gets a friggin' participation trophy. This is the Carrion League. If they can't nut up here and own it, they should go back to friggin' Europe.

Edited by Taro T

This ain't no elementary school rec league soccer we're talkin' 'bout where everybody gets a friggin' participation trophy. This is the Carrion League. If they can't nut up here and own it, they should go back to friggin' Europe.

Won't someone think of poor Jordan Nolan?

never was too worried about them until now though...

Don't worry. There has never been a non-expansion team in NHL history that is as bad as the 2014-15 Sabres. This is one of the worst teams I ever have seen. And like you, I saw the expansion Sharks and Sens. This may be worse. This is like watching Williamsville South play basketball against the NBA. It IS that bad. It is a tire fire every night. It is horrible. I hate this ###### team.

Edited by Eleven

Don't worry. There has never been a non-expansion team in NHL history that is as bad as the 2014-15 Sabres. This is one of the worst teams I ever have seen. And like you, I saw the expansion Sharks and Sens. This may be worse. This is like watching Williamsville South play basketball against the NBA. It IS that bad. It is a tire fire every night. It is horrible. I hate this ###### team.

oh I know they are this bad. I really think that suffering this much has to bring McDavid. When it's time to flip the #2 card and the Sabres are called, it will be worse than wide right. I need to be convinced Eichel is worth it as well...

oh I know they are this bad. I really think that suffering this much has to bring McDavid. When it's time to flip the #2 card and the Sabres are called, it will be worse than wide right. I need to be convinced Eichel is worth it as well...

Right there with you on that point.

McDavid is to Crosby as Eichel is to Malkin.

Edit: I have that listed in reverse. Whatever, grading undergraduate papers is rotting my brain.

Edited by TrueBluePhD

This team could possibly be one one the worst ever. They can't even score. I didn't watch but I'm glad I didn't. I'm just glad Carolina won. This team should finish last overall. They are that bad. Not enough shots and how many times have they been shut out already this season.

Yes. Yes. let the hate flow through you.

Yes. Yes. let the hate flow through you.

I will be punching brick walls in ten minutes.

EDIT: Less than one minute. Memorial Mass for the Missing Half and then this game, and not enough bourbon to deal with either. Way too sober. Damn, that felt good; ten hits each hand.

Edited by Eleven