SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Too bad you didn't do that week 1! My sole loss so far. (Yes, I'm jinxing myself into another loss next week)

sad part is I lost my only other game by less than a point.... Idk how I won against your lineup.... I literally have no #1 RB/WR..... It's waiver wire time for me to try a new path.... This week's bye def hurt me. Well rematch this season.

Ironically I also had the majority of my team on the bye last week but it ended up being my highest scoring week yet. Do I have to put my top 2 picks back in my lineup? Guess I have to....

go with your gut feeling..... It's been so unpredictable this first quarter of the season that who knows.

I'm facing the 4-0 powerhouse this week, I'm protected 50 points less, should be good

• 2 weeks later...

That Cardinals interception with :20 left might have cost me a win. :wallbash:

Started Brady in our league, because Buffalo.

Should have never second guessed myself and started him in both leagues.

It was kinda questionable whether to start him or not based on his performance this year. I think it was a good call. At least you knew you were right in at least one league.

Dear Glass: Russell "top-12" Wilson cost me the win with his game-ending pick.

He does favors for his apologists.

Just so you know, losing to me makes you, essentially, a valueless human being. Just awful. I'm not sure why you'd even bother getting out of bed. You should consider moving to Oregon where at least you'd have the option to die with dignity.

Dear Glass: Russell "top-12" Wilson cost me the win with his game-ending pick.

I'm pretty sure if you lose to Glass, you can't blame it on one play. More like total awfulness by the entirety of the awful team you fielded. Jeez, what kind of abortion of a team loses to Glass? He has like the worst team ever conceived.

Just so you know, losing to me makes you, essentially, a valueless human being. Just awful. I'm not sure why you'd even bother getting out of bed. You should consider moving to Oregon where at least you'd have the option to die with dignity.

This made me laugh heartily

Side note, I offer euthanasia out of my living room..... It's killer

I'm pretty sure if you lose to Glass, you can't blame it on one play. More like total awfulness by the entirety of the awful team you fielded. Jeez, what kind of abortion of a team loses to Glass? He has like the worst team ever conceived.

Oh yea!?!?! Well, you're....uhm...errr...uhh...I mean...

THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT!!!

That's legitimately the best comeback I could draw up :bag:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.