SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Damn 51 points for bell..... Even with big Ben only getting 2 it's impossible to play against that.

I was happy because if I lost today I would have been in the mix for the avatar bet.

I need Aaron Rodgers, Hauschka, Mitchell and Dixon to outscore fleener by more than 10.....idk if I should be confident lol

Thank you

Doubt I make it then. Damn ,was really hoping it was 6.

In fact it's impossible for me to make it. That sucks. I had a good season too, points wise.

Last place goes to Casta, who I believe is Neo?

Edited by WildCard

Well, it looks like True pulled out the victory and Neo is getting demoed by Wildcard.  I think Neo has been praying to the wrong Gods this season.  He will have the shameful avatar change as a result.  Who's good with photoshop or can find a good avatar on the Google (Wildcard I'm looking at you)?

Well, it looks like True pulled out the victory and Neo is getting demoed by Wildcard.  I think Neo has been praying to the wrong Gods this season.  He will have the shameful avatar change as a result.  Who's good with photoshop or can find a good avatar on the Google (Wildcard I'm looking at you)?

A picture of Hillary or a sign that says I heart kale or I love birkenstocks or something uber liberal hippie like that. Or the photo of Mike Pence's gay doppleganger wearing short shorts like Lt. Dangle from Reno 911.

584affef120000dc00eee7ae.jpeg

Regardless, it looks like it's me and you, JJ.  Bring it on!

WildCard was 1-3 against the other three teams

dEnnis was 2-1.

Woody was 2-2.

Murray was 2-1.

Murray's one loss was to dEnnis.  Perhaps that means dEnnis makes it?

Or perhaps it goes to Points-For since no one went undefeated against the rest, in which case it would be WildCard?

I don't know.  Guess we'll see in the morning.

Regardless, it looks like it's me and you, JJ.  Bring it on!

WildCard was 1-3 against the other three teams

dEnnis was 2-1.

Woody was 2-2.

Murray was 2-1.

Murray's one loss was to dEnnis.  Perhaps that means dEnnis makes it?

Or perhaps it goes to Points-For since no one went undefeated against the rest, in which case it would be WildCard?

I don't know.  Guess we'll see in the morning.

Yeah, good luck! You've got home field advantage so the crowds gonna be on your side. 

And MurraysRats wins the Lose Your Way Into Playoffs award, losing 6 straight games to end the season but taking the last spot!

So I guess it went by those records I posted last night (2-1, 2-1, 2-2, 1-3) and then to break the 2-1 tie, instead of going head-to-head between them, it went to Points For, which Murray had by 43 points.

Also, I see 4 teams all placed below Whiskey.  Perhaps they should all get avatars? :P

Wow, how did I end up in second last??  Wasn't a great team but I deserved a better fate.  Oh well, thank goodness for Neo.

Congrats to Hank, JuJuFish, JJFiveOh and Murray's Rates for making the playoffs.  It was a tight battle the whole season with 8/12 teams finishing either 6-8 or 7-7.

Good luck to those in the playoffs and we will do it again next year!  :beer:

Edited by Derrico

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.