SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I just lost to a team that didn't start a qb, just terrible

Made you an offer, let me know if it's too rich for you, or if you have any tweaks to make it work

I just don't think I have the WR depth to make this trade.  I would be more interested in the first trade proposal you made than this one.  I only have Jones, Cooper and Fitz that I can remotely rely on.  So I was going back and forth on the original offer that included Fitz, knowing I wasn't really getting any wideout back.  But I think it would be too tough for me to lose 2 of the 3.  Let me take a look at the rosters and see if I can counter with something.

I have hurns or moncrief I could add, they have been tearing it up recently, I can't drop lacy without something good coming back in receiver, I'm sure we can work something out, I also can part with Demarco murray

I sent another offer, let me know what you think.

This league is much more competitive this year. Except for WildCard. Apparently he was under the impression you could tank for draft position in fantasy football.

My defense sucks, I've allowed 200 more points than you have, 40 more than everybody else, and we're only four games in.

I didn't want to part with moncrief but the Deal is done. I think it works out pretty fairly

I think it's a fair trade too.  Right now I'm paying for potential with a guy (Fitz) that's the second best wide receiver in football through a month of the season.  But if my wideouts can give me anything I should be good to go with a foundation of Bell and Lacy as my starting backs. 

I think it's a fair trade too. Right now I'm paying for potential with a guy (Fitz) that's the second best wide receiver in football through a month of the season. But if my wideouts can give me anything I should be good to go with a foundation of Bell and Lacy as my starting backs.

I've got Jeffrey coming back from injury and the Raiders RB who is OK... Demarco Murray if he can get going. Now if I can find a Decent TE then I'll be in business. Lacy and bell is a great duo and moncrief has been putting up 15 points a week typically, we'll have to see how it all shakes out

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.