Free Agent Frenzy 2014

Hoss

Lauren Brill@LaurenBrill4 14m

I am told the Sabres are not in talks with Thomas Vanek, Jarome Iginla or Paul Stastny. #FreeAgency #Sabres

If it's that obvious, is it news?

Vanek and Iginla is definitely not news. Not being involved with Stastny is a little disappointing. I'd really like him, but doubt we'd get him.

Vanek and Iginla is definitely not news. Not being involved with Stastny is a little disappointing. I'd really like him, but doubt we'd get him.

He was always the free agent that would've been nice to have, but never a realistic option at this time.

Who is Lauren Brill and should I put any merit in her saying she hears Matt Moulson is "strongly considering" Buffalo?

That would be awesome. He's a great player and he liked it here even though we were tanking.

He'll get overpaid but he is a great mentor.

This team is 3 years away from making an impact FA signing like that. He would have to be willing to waste the next few years of his career

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.