World Cup 2014

Sabres Fan in NS

Yeah lots of overtime drama :D

Mannequine pis lol actually that is a really bad translation

"Manneken" pis , is some flemish dialict with just means little kid.

http://upload.wikime...Pis_cropped.jpg

HAHA I took the quote directly from ESPN so make sure they get whatever blame lol

Guest Sloth

Just past 20 minutes. U.S. is gaining confidence and showing some "let's take it to em'." Dempsey almost got one! Question is can they keep it up?

Edited by thanes16

I think we've looked alright.

You must have some rose colored homer glasses on.

They are passing terrible. They are turning it over. They can't seem to play in the Belgium zone. The Belgiums seem to get to every loose ball.

Yet.. and yet... Nil-Nil

Guest Sloth

You must have some rose colored homer glasses on.

They are passing terrible. They are turning it over. They can't seem to play in the Belgium zone. The Belgiums seem to get to every loose ball.

Yet.. and yet... Nil-Nil

As they say, the only stat that matters is the score. U.S. should be thankful they've made it into the 2nd half tied 0-0. Adjustments will be made. The U.S. played an incredible 2nd half against Portugal. Maybe they can do the same against Belgium.

Edited by thanes16

I would imagine everyone in Argentina is rooting for America.

Beasley is so steady.. Like his game.

And we're going to ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

I could coach this team better. Its pathetic to watch all the runs not being made and all the dumb things the USA is currently doing. Absolutely pathetic.

Almost every player on the Belgium squad plays for one of the world's top clubs. We have a grand total of zero (maybe Howard if you count Everton). We just don't have the talent.

Almost every player on the Belgium squad plays for one of the world's top clubs. We have a grand total of zero (maybe Howard if you count Everton). We just don't have the talent.

No that isn't even it. There are runs and places that guys just aren't going go. They don't check to the ball. They don't play into space or explode into space. There are not any good through balls. I watched one guy pass the ball and instead of breaking from his defender to the perimeter WHERE NO ONE was, he turned away from the ball back into pressure... its just playing stupid. The United States positioning is horrendous and the 4th 5th 6th touches are killing them.