Nolan/Murray LIVE Press Conference (4/15/14) at 1 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Nolan/Murray LIVE press conference (4/15/14)

Live coverage of Tim Murray & Ted Nolan's season-ending press conference.4/15/2014

Also live on WGR and WGR.com

On-Demand Replays:

WGR Audio: 4/15 Sabres End of Season Presser <28:39>

Sabres.com: Ted Nolan & Tim Murray Press Conference (4/15/14) <27:46>

4/16 Ted Nolan on WGR <14:25>

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Wonder if Pegula will be there. Would be nice to get some answers from him.

What in the world could/would he say? Why do people always want to hear from Pegula? Personally, unless they are firing the GM or President, i never want to hear Pegula speak. Let the hockey people do the work.

What in the world could/would he say? Why do people always want to hear from Pegula? Personally, unless they are firing the GM or President, i never want to hear Pegula speak. Let the hockey people do the work.

this is how I feel as well. There is nothing he'd say that I wouldn't rather hear come from GMTM or Ted Nolan.

We didn't hear him answer questions on LaFontaine. What's his vision for next year? Be the best they can be with free agent acquisitions or dress a team of young players and AHL veterans? What are his marching orders for TM? Is it fair to raise ticket prices on an inferior product? What interest does he have in the Bills?

Can't wait to hear the questions/answers on what Nolan will do with the coaching staff.

I bet this is when they announce who they are letting go from the staff

As for TP and hearing him speak, he will probably just flash something fancy to the fans to draw their attention away from this mess and have them swooning over him again as the saviour. Hes already done the new lockerroom/arena upgrades, building some new hockey rinks for the city, and going permanently back to jerseys that are close to the originals. If I had to guess, he would probably throw something out like he is working on a deal for the Bills to keep them in Buffalo.

Murray just called Darcy a weasel in not so many words.....haha

He is so honest...even about Lieno...joke made in a question and Murray plays along assuming a buyout.

Hodgson....to get him in the top 6 right now he has to play wing. If we get a bunch of power forwards to surround him, maybe he goes back to center.

On the Darcy bit...."I don't believe in a 5 year rebuild...no way. Any GM that proposes that is just setting himself up long term if he can get the owner to buy into it."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.