GDT: New York Islanders at Buffalo 4-13-14 at 5:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

It would have been makarov's third game in three nights.

And he will need some rest to help Rochester down the stretch.

The move actually makes sense on the Amerks front.

As for the Sabres, who the ###### cares?

So why bring him up? If he needs rest, why make him travel to Buffalo for today's game at all?

Hang on, I'm changing my mind mid-post -- if the Amerks were driving back from the game in Hamilton yesterday and this is just Makarov stopping for an extra day in Buffalo, I guess it's a nice treat for him to hang out in the NHL for an afternoon.

OK, this isn't much of a WTF anymore.

@KinsellaPat

@SabresProspects McDavid at the Sabres game, #2015sabresprize

BlIOjOJCYAAsE99.jpg

you are awesome bro. If I lived in your neck of the woods I would buy you a drink during a game next season.

All I can say is I hope I am right feeling confidence in Nolan and Murray to effectively rebuild this team into a contender...

So why bring him up? If he needs rest, why make him travel to Buffalo for today's game at all?

Hang on, I'm changing my mind mid-post -- if the Amerks were driving back from the game in Hamilton yesterday and this is just Makarov stopping for an extra day in Buffalo, I guess it's a nice treat for him to hang out in the NHL for an afternoon.

OK, this isn't much of a WTF anymore.

Even if he had to come from Roch, most people have a longer commute every day.

Echoing the GDT sentiments. Much appreciated 26CB

Thanks for all the fantastic work with the GDTs, 26CB. I might not be the most active poster but I've been lurking for a few years and your posts this year have been fantastic.

I'm fully expecting Leino to score tonight and then break his leg during his celebration.

you are awesome bro. If I lived in your neck of the woods I would buy you a drink during a game next season.

All I can say is I hope I am right feeling confidence in Nolan and Murray to effectively rebuild this team into a contender...

Even if he had to come from Roch, most people have a longer commute every day.

Echoing the GDT sentiments. Much appreciated 26CB

Thanks Guys....finally it's JETS......Just End The Season!

@KinsellaPat

@SabresProspects McDavid at the Sabres game, #2015sabresprize

BlIOjOJCYAAsE99.jpg

I know he's not the end all be all of the 2015 draft, but this has to be the biggest ######-tease in history if we don't end up with him. Everything logically is pointed towards us getting him, worst team....Islander's potential pick....FFS we're Buffalo, our heart break alone should mandate some compensation. And then there's this?! I feel like I'm gonna be blue-balled for the entire 2015 offseason

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.