Turdburger revisited; does anyone wear it?

PASabreFan

That was me. I wear the Perreault one on formal occasions, like to weddings and stuff.

All this time I've been going with the tuxedo t-shirt (sleeveless of course) complete with mustard stains and cutoff jean shorts similar to my idol Lieutenant Dangle. It appears I have much to learn about being classy.

Tone. Deaf. It's come to the point where they don't even get much of a rise out of me anymore. Whatever. These guys suck, and the product follows.

I'm just glad I can color code Sabres eras by the jerseys they wear. It's so easy to keep the chronology straight.

Tone. Deaf. It's come to the point where they don't even get much of a rise out of me anymore. Whatever. These guys suck, and the product follows.

I honestly don't care. That's just a business merchandise decision. Besides, that 3rd befits the team's current sorry state. When it makes sense from a dollar and cents standpoint, they'll roll out with a new third. Maybe they'll send McDavid or Eichel on some madcap Twitter-based adventure to tease its unauthorized release.

Man. Remember how terrible that whole thing was? Made even worse by the fact that Vogl, the pro wrestling fan, didn't get that it was a staged goof by the PR guy and Ott.

Black mentioned that they can't have a 3rd jersey for only one year.

This is correct.

Why're we posting pictures of yellow cars?

Aw. My first car was yellow and plastic-y. Then again, I was a 16 year old girl, and a bright yellow stickshift Boss Mustang was about the coolest thing in the world to me.

and No, I don't like the third jersey. Give me a time machine and I'll see what 16 year old Jo would've thought.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.