OT - NCAA Frozen Four

IKnowPhysics

Haters gon' hate.

A kid that i work with is so ###### unbearable with his god damned Notre dame psycho babble that over 4 years he has completely worn me down and i hope their atletic department folds. Never hated them before that. To be honest they didn't even exist to me.

A kid that i work with is so ###### unbearable with his god damned Notre dame psycho babble that over 4 years he has completely worn me down and i hope their atletic department folds. Never hated them before that. To be honest they didn't even exist to me.

I've hated Notre Dame since I was a kid because every a**hole in WNY seemed to have a Fighting Irish starter jacket.

The NHL gave the SE division champion a 3 seed for 2 decades. They can seed 'em however they want.

Truth. Just because AHA is a weaker conference doesn't mean our top team shouldn't get a tourney bid.

I remember when everyone told me how Notre Dame was going to own Alabama in the BCS. Everyone from the north that is. Asked my southern friends and they all laughed... after the first quarter I laughed too.

I dislike Notre Dame but that stems from Basketball more than hockey or football

Edited by LGR4GM

I've hated Notre Dame since I was a kid because every a**hole in WNY seemed to have a Fighting Irish starter jacket.

Yup, that would piss me off too. Central NY doesn't have a Notre Dame problem so the irish and their front running fans never bothered me. Now living in PA its nothing but Ped State fans(another school that needs to go away forever) and front running, never been to south bend, couldn't tell you what state ND is located in Irish fans.

I remember when everyone told me how Notre Dame was going to own Alabama in the BCS. Everyone from the north that is. Asked my southern friends and they all laughed... after the first quarter I laughed too.

Hey LGR, how do you make Notre Dame eggs?

Edited by ubkev

Yup, that would piss me off too. Central NY doesn't have a Notre Dame problem so the irish and their front running fans never bothered me. Now living in PA its nothing but Ped State fans(another school that needs to go away forever) and front running, never been to south bend, couldn't tell you what state ND is located in Irish fans.

Hey LGR, how do you make Notre Dame eggs?

Idk but I love a good joke!

I always figured ND in Buffalo was about the college football vacuum; much like the how the Cowboys are the team for anyone that doesn't have a local NFL team ND is big in Buffalo because there's nothing closer than Syracuse to root for. I never thought of the Irish angle before.

I always figured ND in Buffalo was about the college football vacuum; much like the how the Cowboys are the team for anyone that doesn't have a local NFL team ND is big in Buffalo because there's nothing closer than Syracuse to root for. I never thought of the Irish angle before.

ND is big in Buffalo because Buffalo is a Catholic town. It isn't any more complicated than that.

Truth. Just because AHA is a weaker conference doesn't mean our top team shouldn't get a tourney bid.

That's not what I said. They just shouldn't get one of the top seeds. Bouncyball doesn't do it that way either. I do hate how some of those 16 seed teams get forced into a play-in game though. They actually earned their way in and the play-in should only involve the bubble teams.

My sis lives in South bend and I visit frequently and I Don my crimson tide jersey/hoodie around that college town and honestly people have tried fighting with me at gas stations over that..... I laugh, the school itself has a nice campus and a great medical school from what I've heard, but be ready to come from money or be a genius because it's not cheap..... So as for academics I won't knock the school, but when it comes to all ND sports, they can all go the way of the dodo

My sis lives in South bend and I visit frequently and I Don my crimson tide jersey/hoodie around that college town and honestly people have tried fighting with me at gas stations over that..... I laugh, the school itself has a nice campus and a great medical school from what I've heard, but be ready to come from money or be a genius because it's not cheap..... So as for academics I won't knock the school, but when it comes to all ND sports, they can all go the way of the dodo

There is no Medical School at Notre Dame.

Really?!?! I know there's a law school there, odd, I've been under the assumption they had a medical campus all these years

There is some Indiana Law that gives the State System a monopoly on Med Schools. There is some IU program that is housed on a building next to campus, but it's not an ND Program.

There is some Indiana Law that gives the State System a monopoly on Med Schools. There is some IU program that is housed on a building next to campus, but it's not an ND Program.

Good to know, I have a colleague that went to law school and med school, he's basically a genius, went to Notre Dame for law but to NYCOM for medicine, I guess it adds up as to why he didn't do both at ND

Bump...

57 hours until puck drop in Philly and I couldn't be more anxious. My Union Dutchmen made the FF two years ago, but we all have a different feel of the team this year. There's a lot more experience on the roster and the players sincerely feel they can win the whole thing. For anyone interested, here's a good preview of the Union-BC game from USCHO.com:

http://www.uscho.com/2014/04/08/analysis-union-can-counter-boston-colleges-top-line-with-depth/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.