OT - March Madness

Hoss

A little surprised there's no topic on this, so I figured I would throw one up here.

Who does everybody have in their final four? I'm normally really fun with some crazy picks but my final four is pretty boring this year... Florida-Iowa St, Louisville-Arizona.

'Cuse is out, I'm over the heartbreak but having everyone at work all night long saying to me "what happened!?!?" is going to get real annoying real fast. People who dont know college ball, telling me how much Ennis sucks...yeah, that makes me want to castrate them so they cannot contaminate the rest of the world.

End rant.

Been a Cuse fan since I was young. Not as much of a fan now since coming to Bonas, and I'm smart enough not to pick an untested team like them to go deep... But GOD I HATE these Teamless losers from Buffalo who just sit back and ###### on Cuse. All teams from the Buffalo area, including Bonas, couldn't combine their best players from the last decade and compete consistently with Cuse.

Well that stinks that Syracuse lost to Dayton, but I hate Ohio state more than I like the orange so I'm still happy they knocked them out.

Good game between badgers and ducks on now, prolly catch it while I'm crashing out

Been a Cuse fan since I was young. Not as much of a fan now since coming to Bonas, and I'm smart enough not to pick an untested team like them to go deep... But GOD I HATE these Teamless losers from Buffalo who just sit back and ###### on Cuse. All teams from the Buffalo area, including Bonas, couldn't combine their best players from the last decade and compete consistently with Cuse.

So ur currently a bonnies boy? What is your major

Gotcha, my sis got her PhD in MC.... She's doing pretty well these days. So I'm guessing you hit up burtons and the hopping strip of main St Alleghany

Used to go to the bars, but I've been more relaxed and focused this year as job applications are coming into focus. And this Alleghany is spelled Allegany haha.

Used to go to the bars, but I've been more relaxed and focused this year as job applications are coming into focus. And this Alleghany is spelled Allegany haha.

Damn you nitpicker lol, i have some friends out that way, always have a yearly bash at the Knights of Columbus as well. Not the typical college town, but still good times

Damn you nitpicker lol, i have some friends out that way, always have a yearly bash at the Knights of Columbus as well. Not the typical college town, but still good times

My roommate is the Vice President of Knights of Columbus over here. Doesn't do much, though haha.

Meh. I don't do the pools. The finals will be here in Arlington, TX. ESPN will be setting up in Sundace Square Plaza in Fort Worth like they did when the Super Bowl was here. Back then it was a couple of adjacent blocks of parking lot, now it's been redone as a public space; the city consulted with ESPN on the design to entice them back and it worked.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.