Bobby Mac TSN Video on Buffalo Sabres

Warriorspikes51

Matt Moulson drawing interest from "upwards of double digit teams"

Steve Ott attracting "that much if not more attention"

Ryan Miller scenario playing out

Hank Tallinder, Drew Stafford and Cody McCormick all could be moved.

http://www.tsn.ca/vi...=72&show=286958

Edited by Warriorspikes51

Matt Moulson drawing interest from "upwards of double digit teams"

Steve Ott attracting "that much if not more attention"

Ryan Miller scenario playing out

Hank Tallinder, Drew Stafford and Cody McCormick all could be moved.

http://www.tsn.ca/vi...=72&show=286958

TRADE.

EVERYONE!

Edited by Robviously

Wish List....

Moulson to (LA, OTT, PHX, PIT, ANA) for 1st, very good prospect

Ott to (DET, VAN, MTL, LA, SJ) for 1st, decent prospect

Tallinder to (BOS, PIT) for 3rd

Stafford to (EDM, LA, WPG) for young NHL ready player or cap dump change of scenery

Miller, McCormick to WSH for 1st, 2nd, Erat, forward prospect Burk/Kuzn

We definitely don't need a new thread for this video. It's already been broken down in another thread.

I didn't see it anywhere. Oh no!!!! Someone made another thread!!!! LOCKDOWN THE BOARD.

Edited by Warriorspikes51

There's no doubt Bmac trades on favours to get his info - anyone with his access has to.

But are you questioning the credibility of his info, and, if so, how come?

Absolutely.

I have said before....he has broken Sabres news since the Pegula purchase. Ted Black followed him on Twitter before the Buffalo Sabres...so have multiple other members of the organization. He was dropping names at the draft with the correct pick right before the picks were made. Etc. Etc.

I am sure there is interest in Ott, Moulson, and Miller. My guess is that someone just walked away from the table on one of the 3 who was close to getting something done...and a call went out to try and spice things up. That's how these guys work. McKenzie is good and has sources....just question the timing.

The old timers remember when I would blast Wawrow for taking cases of booze from Quinny during the old regime. I would get laughed at. How many stories has Wawrow had that are relevant since Pegula took over? He used to be the only one WITH access.

Oh well. Hate to see Ott go. It all makes sense, but my guess is someone (LA?), just walked away from a Moulson deal because of the injury and Vanek getting shopped. But who am I?

Absolutely.

I have said before....he has broken Sabres news since the Pegula purchase. Ted Black followed him on Twitter before the Buffalo Sabres...so have multiple other members of the organization. He was dropping names at the draft with the correct pick right before the picks were made. Etc. Etc.

I am sure there is interest in Ott, Moulson, and Miller. My guess is that someone just walked away from the table on one of the 3 who was close to getting something done...and a call went out to try and spice things up. That's how these guys work. McKenzie is good and has sources....just question the timing.

The old timers remember when I would blast Wawrow for taking cases of booze from Quinny during the old regime. I would get laughed at. How many stories has Wawrow had that are relevant since Pegula took over? He used to be the only one WITH access.

Oh well. Hate to see Ott go. It all makes sense, but my guess is someone (LA?), just walked away from a Moulson deal because of the injury and Vanek getting shopped. But who am I?

Yeah, they do follow him on twitter, so does 653.7K other people. The stuff he says usually happens because he knows the game arguably better then anyone! When Bob opens his mouth, let anyone who has ears listen. Wether it be a trade bait or the llength of a suspension. The man wastes no words on something he is unsure of, and if he does, he makes it clear he's unsure. He is the man!!! Lots of gm's and owners follow him on twitter because he seems to have breaking news before anyone else

Edited by Naulter8

Yeah, they do follow him on twitter, so does 653.7K other people. The stuff he says usually happens because he knows the game arguably better then anyone! When Bob opens his mouth, let anyone who has ears listen. Wether it be a trade bait or the llength of a suspension. The man wastes no words on something he is unsure of, and if he does, he makes it clear he's unsure. He is the man!!! Lots of gm's and owners follow him on twitter because he seems to have breaking news before anyone else

Okie Dokie...... how does he get that "breaking news"?

We had this discussion in another thread about Twitter. There are many a feature built in to tell a true tale.

When you follow Linda Lovelace before your wife.....I thinks I knows where some of that synthetic fossil fuel profit is going.....

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely.

odd, that i got this one right.

jw

Moulson looks back maybe not so fast and Erhoff chatter picking up too. 5 days to go. We will see. P.S. Keep Meyers. That set up for Moulson was awesome and empty netter took some nads roofing it.

Ehrhoff.

FFS, he's been with the team for 3 years now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.