Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

Vanek might be going to Anaheim for Etem and Palmeiri! Wondering if Vanek would re-sign in Anaheim. If Kesler lands in Anaheim that would be huge for the Ducks.Sorry Kings fan but Kesler is alot better all around player than Gabby. Should get interesting because I just don't see Anaheim sitting and doing nothing.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Vanek might be going to Anaheim for Etem and Palmeiri! Wondering if Vanek would re-sign in Anaheim. If Kesler lands in Anaheim that would be huge for the Ducks.Sorry Kings fan but Kesler is alot better all around player than Gabby. Should get interesting because I just don't see Anaheim sitting and doing nothing.

Can you imagine Etem if he ends up here for Moulson? His head would explode. In fact, I think I want it to happen for just that reason.

Sabres PR@SabresPR 24s

#Sabres have acquired forwards Nicolas Deslauriers & Hudson Fasching from LA in exchange for Brayden McNabb, Jonathan Parker & draft picks

McNabb I don't think were ever in Buffalo's long term future. He had a chance to get a roster spot and couldn't. Parker will probably never see NHL ice. No big deal.

I guessing Murray and Devine liked Hudson Fasching and didn't care to give up picks and players.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.