GDT: Buffalo at Tampa 10-26-13 7:00 PM

Hoss

I'd like to see Enroth get the call tonight. I know he faced a ton of shots last night, I want to see how the kid responds in a tough back to back situation.

Me too. He's the future in goal. Let's find out. Make Miller a little nervous? Tough.

To help the recently returned players get their game shape back I'd go with a Leino, McCormick, Stafford 4th line that plays 5 minutes.

I was under the impression that McCormick played well last night. I know he's just a 4th line player but anything they can do to ensure Grigs doesn't play on a line with him is good for me.

I think Tampa is a much better team than Florida is, and we still gave up like 45 shots to win by one lucky deflection.

Then again our last back to back on the road was against the Isles and was our only other win.

Could we be too fatigued from throwing so many hits last night? Its certainly possible. I think its gonna be a tough out tonight and we run outta gas 3-1 Tampa with a few bright spots from the young ones...... Ennis with the loan goal for buffalo.

I think Tampa is a much better team than Florida is, and we still gave up like 45 shots to win by one lucky deflection.

Then again our last back to back on the road was against the Isles and was our only other win.

Could we be too fatigued from throwing so many hits last night? Its certainly possible. I think its gonna be a tough out tonight and we run outta gas 3-1 Tampa with a few bright spots from the young ones...... Ennis with the loan goal for buffalo.

I thought Brad May had a different take on hits — too many hits is not a good thing because it means you don't have the puck enough.

Hey anyone know if that bruin had his head up when scott steam-rolled him?

Keep your head up/he had his head down is a load of crap. Scott hit him in the head. Period.

If the league would tighten up the charging rule and aggressively enforce it, it would help.

I thought Brad May had a different take on hits — too many hits is not a good thing because it means you don't have the puck enough.

That's exactly why the Bruins had so few hits against us the other night, they held the puck the majority of the game and you don't check your own players.

Archived