GDT: Colorado at Buffalo 10-19-13 at 7:00 PM

26CornerBlitz

Experimenting. It's what you do when you don't know what to do with what you have.

You can't really call this experimenting. Experimenting would be actually putting Grigorenko on a line where his linemates don't make him look like a loser. He can't be expected to be anything more than a bust if he's going to play with talentless plugs. Putting Zadorov in and sending Risto down isn't really experimenting either. It's just what you do when a guy has a really good preseason and you don't have any other players to send down without waivers.

Sabres have a couple of games in hand over the rest of the conference. Not playing again until Wednesday, I hope they don't move down a couple of spots.

Sarcasm I assume?

If your gonna suck might as well send all the kids down let them grow together down in Rochester and win some games together rather than all these games being lost. If a Buffalo wants to compete they have to change the way they play. Play more like Phoenix and have 4 guys back at most times . Yes it's not pretty but at least they compete and are in almost every game.

:lol:

Although I think Zadorov should be in juniors, a small part of me hopes he sticks around so the humorous posts can keep happening.

I think his skating is better than Myers' which should be a good enough reason to keep him here. Plus the OHL is afraid of him, which wouldn't be fair.

Archived