GDT: Buffalo at Chicago 10-12-13 at 8:00 PM

26CornerBlitz

.....on Monday

I actually see them having a better shot at 2 points tonight, as the Hawks may come out flat, expecting to beat the Sabres with their hands tied behind their backs.

Monday is a game against an equally poor opponent, and we all know how the Sabres usually do in those should-be-able-to-win games.... :wallbash:

I actually see them having a better shot at 2 points tonight, as the Hawks may come out flat, expecting to beat the Sabres with their hands tied behind their backs.

Monday is a game against an equally poor opponent, and we all know how the Sabres usually do in those should-be-able-to-win games.... :wallbash:

Oy vey

I'm still dumbfounded as to why Weber is sitting tonight and Myers isn't. Didn't Rolston say that everybody is playing for their jobs? Weber had a bad game, Myers has made this a habit for going on three years now.

Scientific Method. They're both bad right now, you remove one and then the other to see which makes the most difference.

Hmmm, This is the 1st time that I have heard or seen anything on this:

@FriedgeHNIC

There were reports in Buffalo the Sabres president was in trouble.

@FriedgeHNIC

Ed Olczyk (on radio) said Sabres owner Terry Pegula told him Pegula would be leaving the organization before Ted Black ever does...

Can I just see some good hard playing sabres hockey! Give me something, anything to be happy about. I'm just tired of the buffalo jokes and players getting paid huge cash to play like crap. Someone has to step up and turn this thing around because young or not you play to win the game!

That guy's a hack.

That's nonsense. The systems are there, the author just doesn't recognize them. The issue is that for the execution of some of those systems, the players have had a lack of talent, effort, and/or confidence. It's up to the coach and the players to find ways to win.

The author of that "piece" doesn't seem to know what he is talking about.

Hmmm, This is the 1st time that I have heard or seen anything on this:

@FriedgeHNIC

There were reports in Buffalo the Sabres president was in trouble.

@FriedgeHNIC

Ed Olczyk (on radio) said Sabres owner Terry Pegula told him Pegula would be leaving the organization before Ted Black ever does...

Terry talks to that jerk but won't say word one to the fans here? Anyway, an intriguing timbit. Scott Brown, blue and gold courtesy phone, Scott Brown…

Terry talks to that jerk but won't say word one to the fans here? Anyway, an intriguing timbit. Scott Brown, blue and gold courtesy phone, Scott Brown…

Could gave been a personal conversation. Olczyk's son is the captain at Penn State, and both were there to open the season/arena.

Pregame with Grigs

Pregame with Sulzer

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres lines tonight: Vanek-Hodgson-Ott. Foligno-Ennis-Flynn. Girgensons-Grigorenko-Stafford. Scott-Larsson-McCormick.

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings tonight: Ehrhoff-Pysyk. Sulzer-Myers. McBain-Ristolainen.

BuffaloSabres

Starting goalies tonight: @RyanMiller3039 for the #Sabres and Corey Crawford for the #Blackhawks.

Pregame with Grigs

Pregame with Sulzer

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres lines tonight: Vanek-Hodgson-Ott. Foligno-Ennis-Flynn. Girgensons-Grigorenko-Stafford. Scott-Larsson-McCormick.

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings tonight: Ehrhoff-Pysyk. Sulzer-Myers. McBain-Ristolainen.

BuffaloSabres

Starting goalies tonight: @RyanMiller3039 for the #Sabres and Corey Crawford for the #Blackhawks.

Armia and Tropp can't get back fast enough. Enough With Larsson on the 4th line and enough with Flynn on this freakin team.

This guy sounds like a Canadian baseball PBP guy.

I kind of like him. He sounds very Canadian. Reminds me of old skool Hockey Night in Canada broadcasts via analog antenna.

Yeah, Sulzer is an ideal replacement for Weber.

Am I in the right thread?

Archived