Hank 4620

Eleven 3750

UBKev 3700

Cereal 2910

TaroT 1965

ClaudeVeret 1930

TM8-PL16 220

We go blind the last 3 games

I will set the line the night before each game...and try to do it early for the weekend games.

PM me up until puck drop with your wager.

I will post all wagers as soon as possible after puck drop.

Good luck.

Had to take a shot. Being @ $1.9k not much different than $2.9k. If Sabres pull it out, totally different contest. Time to hope for a very difficult Final Jeopardy question in one of my fields of expertise.

I was gonna call your bluff earlier, no way you sit pat on this one.... Damn I wish I was still playing, just for funsies

Most took the Sabres. If the Rangers win I really may not have to bet the isles game.

With a sabres loss..... We may see the emergence of angry 11.....

Nah. This has been a fun contest. As I said earlier, in real life, I walk away 1750 ahead and don't even think twice about who is or isn't making more.

I will thank Drane for doing SOMETHING that made this horrible season the least bit entertaining!

It is done for me. Again, thanks for the contest. You didn't have to do it, and it was a nice diversion from a horrible abomination of a season.

Good luck everyone else!

Edited by Eleven

Nah. This has been a fun contest. As I said earlier, in real life, I walk away 1750 ahead and don't even think twice about who is or isn't making more.

I will thank Drane for doing SOMETHING that made this horrible season the least bit entertaining!

It wasn't a bad bet, def a gamble, but even being outta this contest for a while now, I still found it enjoyable coming to this thread.... Best part of the season.... This and the butt goal.

Leaderboard as of 4/11

Hank 5920

Eleven 50

UBKev 3000

Cereal 3510

TaroT 1965

ClaudeVeret 1030

TM8-PL16 20

Glad people had fun. I didn't know if this would work, but it was cool. I had more fun watching tonight than in a while. I was hoping the Sabres would have hung on just so Stafford could be the hero that won it for Eleven.

Reminder that Saturday is a 12:30 game. I will get the line out as soon as possible tomorrow.

Leaderboard as of 4/11

Hank 5920

Eleven 50

UBKev 3000

Cereal 3510

TaroT 1965

ClaudeVeret 1030

TM8-PL16 20

Glad people had fun. I didn't know if this would work, but it was cool. I had more fun watching tonight than in a while. I was hoping the Sabres would have hung on just so Stafford could be the hero that won it for Eleven.

Reminder that Saturday is a 12:30 game. I will get the line out as soon as possible tomorrow.

Hahaha that would have been freakin' priceless! Anyway I will echo Eleven's sentiments, this was great fun, and even after elimination was a thread I'd regularly check on.

Leaderboard as of 4/11

Hank 5920

Eleven 50

UBKev 3000

Cereal 3510

TaroT 1965

ClaudeVeret 1030

TM8-PL16 20

Didn't get out of meetings last 2 nights before 8. Not sure how I'd've bet the game yesterday I'd've been able to break away.

It's not over yet, but it's looking pretty safe for Hank. Dwight, I echo the sentiments of the others, it's been a fun respite in an otherwise dreary season. :beer:

Leaderboard as of 4/11

Hank 5920

Eleven 50

UBKev 3000

Cereal 3510

TaroT 1965

ClaudeVeret 1030

TM8-PL16 20

Good stuff. As others have said this was a great contest in a tank year and it will be even better when the Sabres are winning again.

Good stuff. As others have said this was a great contest in a tank year and it will be even better when the Sabres are winning again.

I had a tough enough time rooting for the opposition the few times I bet against the Sabs this year. I can't possibly be in a contest like this when they're good again!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.