Eleven $2750

Taro T 1835

UBKev 1440

Cereal 1365

Assquatch 1035

Hank 1020

TM8-PL16 655

ClaudeVeret 630

Everyone else is bust, surrendered, or didn't bet in Dec or Jan.

It's really anybody's game at these bankrolls.

Since we are down to 8 and getting to the nitty-gritty, I will start throwing lines out again when possible. When we get down to 5-7 games or so...I may ask if you guys want to wager through private message so nobody has last acting advantage.

Edited by Ghost of Dwight Drane

OK...Leaderboard as of 3/7

Correct me on any problems....

Eleven $2750

Taro T 1835

UBKev 1440

Cereal 1365

Assquatch 1335

Hank 1020

TM8-PL16 655

ClaudeVeret 630

Everyone else is bust, surrendered, or didn't bet in Dec or Jan.

It's really anybody's game at these bankrolls.

Since we are down to 8 and getting to the nitty-gritty, I will start throwing lines out again when possible. When we get down to 5-7 games or so...I may ask if you guys want to wager through private message so nobody has last acting advantage.

i apologize for slipping on our rule of posting my current balance before each of my last two bets. I was traveling and on my phone and just let it ride in my signature instead.

i was at 1635 after Ottawa 06 Feb, lost 900 on San Jose 28 Feb, then won 300 on Dallas 03 Mar. I'm at 1035 now (not 1335 as listed above).

Edited by Assquatch

i apologize for slipping on our rule of posting my current balance before each of my last two bets. I was traveling and on my phone and just let it ride in my signature instead.

i was at 1635 after Ottawa 06 Feb, lost 900 on San Jose 28 Feb, then won 300 on Dallas 03 Mar. I'm at 1035 now (not 1335 as listed above).

Thank you.

Holmes dropped the baby...........you had your chance..................

Something tells me the sanctions I would have received from violating HIPPA, may have rendered me in much more trouble...... But hey we coulda scrubbed ya up and played ya off as an intern.... Next time

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.