Zadorov and Grigorenko can NOT play in the AHL

LGR4GM

Mikhail Grigorenko - Eligibility - NHL

Zemgus Girgensons - Eligibility - NHL/AHL

Nikita Zadorov - Eligibility - NHL or Junior hockey, he is NOT eligible for the AHL

Rasmus Ristolainen - Eligibility - NHL/AHL

Should we add anyone else to the list? If you played in one of the Canadian Junior leagues (WHL, OHL, QMJHL) you are not eligible to play in the AHL until you are 20 years old. If you come from some other junior league you can play in the AHL. All players can jump immediately to the NHL. Any questions?

Good idea.

I would suggest adding a list of the players that can be sent down to the Amerks without having to clear waivers.

I will leave that to someone more knowledgeable about waivers. That confuses me and that is why I don't suggest that. I know players with X number of games played have to clear waivers. Anyone want to help out?

Mikhail Grigorenko - Eligibility - NHL

Zemgus Girgensons - Eligibility - NHL/AHL

Nikita Zadorov - Eligibility - NHL or Junior hockey, he is NOT eligible for the AHL

Rasmus Ristolainen - Eligibility - NHL/AHL

Should we add anyone else to the list? If you played in one of the Canadian Junior leagues (WHL, OHL, QMJHL) you are not eligible to play in the AHL until you are 20 years old. If you come from some other junior league you can play in the AHL. All players can jump immediately to the NHL. Any questions?

Couldn't Grigorenko play in juniors this year (QMJHL)? I don't think it'll happen, but...

Archived