All About Aaron Hernandez

wjag

Ray Lewis did just that. Vick returned after a not insubstantial sentence, as did Burress. If Hernandez is not found guilty of murder, there's definitely a chance you could see him back in the game.

Lewis's case was very different. Stupid bar fight. Boys in his crew were fingered as the perpetrators. Lewis cooperated with the prosecution.

Vick's case more different still -- those were dogs, dog. Burress hurt no one but himself with his stupidity.

Moreover, I believe that none of the incidents underlying those suspensions occurred under the current CBA (which is far tougher when it comes to off-field transgressions) and, at least as far as Lewis goes, the Ginger Hammer wasn't the commissioner.

I'm open to a friendly wager: Hernandez never plays again in the NFL.

Lewis's case was very different. Stupid bar fight. Boys in his crew were fingered as the perpetrators. Lewis cooperated with the prosecution.

Vick's case more different still -- those were dogs, dog. Burress hurt no one but himself with his stupidity.

Moreover, I believe that none of the incidents underlying those suspensions occurred under the current CBA (which is far tougher when it comes to off-field transgressions) and, at least as far as Lewis goes, the Ginger Hammer wasn't the commissioner.

I'm open to a friendly wager: Hernandez never plays again in the NFL.

Oh, I'm not taking that bet, because I think he's probably going away for a long, long time. But if--if he turns on his friends, a la Lewis--if the facts turn out not to be what we think they are right now--he could come back.

Oh, I'm not taking that bet, because I think he's probably going away for a long, long time. But if--if he turns on his friends, a la Lewis--if the facts turn out not to be what we think they are right now--he could come back.

that's fair. there is a scenario in which he manages to exonerate himself (sorta) and pin this all on bad elements who were ruining his life.

TMZ's already been leaked a story from someone "close to Hernandez" who said that he had been trying and failing to distance himself from the gang he joined as a teenager. i can see it now: the people to whom Lloyd was speaking (the alleged motive) were gang members who were menacing/extorting/threatening Hernandez; Hernandez therefore asked 2 of his boys to accompany him on a debriefing shake-down of Lloyd; the effort went really bad really quick; one of the other guys shot Lloyd; Hernandez panicked; etc.

Under that scenario, Hernandez could end up serving 3 years or so. Depending on how the facts shake out, maybe he's allowed back.

But I doubt it. I doubt very much that he ever plays again.

It's called ESPN.

So in other words, Ray Lewis joins that gang?

And this just in: He's now being investigated for a double murder in Boston in 2012.

Can we have an All About Aaron Hernandez thread?

Arrest him and then find out that he may have ties to a previously unsolved double murder. Sounds a lot like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Might as well start here and hopefully a kind mod will migrate posts into this thread. The Bills thread really shouldn't get homicidal until the season starts.

Now being leaked that the police's working theory is that hernandez killed lloyd because lloyd knew of hernandez's role in the unsolved double homicides of 2012.

Might as well start here and hopefully a kind mod will migrate posts into this thread. The Bills thread really shouldn't get homicidal until the season starts.

Goddammit WTF now I gotta do all this work I ###### hate this!!!!!!!

Another arrest in the Lloyd murder - a person also from Hernandez's home town of Bristol

http://www.cbsnews.c...aron-hernandez/

Remember, the prosecutor in Hernandez's arraignment stated the security tape showed two other persons got in the car with Hernandez when he departed with Lloyd - I had wondered why there had been no other arrests.

Isn't one of the two turning State's Evidence against Hernandez?

Archived