Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

The Patriots kinda suck, but geno smith may just be worse.... This game has been a mix of brutal boringness, dropped balls, and rookie mistakes.

And it amazes me that no matter who is hurt for new England, they always have a slot guy that tears it up, you would think someone would game plan against this.

Watching this game tonight doesn't make me feel better about the Bills. These are two bad teams and we lost to one.

The Patriots kinda suck, but geno smith may just be worse.... This game has been a mix of brutal boringness, dropped balls, and rookie mistakes.

And it amazes me that no matter who is hurt for new England, they always have a slot guy that tears it up, you would think someone would game plan against this.

I've been telling people all week that NE was bad. I benched Brady in my fantasy league. When you hear they ran 89 plays on Buffalo and barely beat them, that should tell you all you need to know about a TE-less NE. Yet they will still win the division.

I've been telling people all week that NE was bad. I benched Brady in my fantasy league. When you hear they ran 89 plays on Buffalo and barely beat them, that should tell you all you need to know about a TE-less NE. Yet they will still win the division.

I wouldn't expect the Patriots to be as bad over the final 14 as they were the first 2 weeks. It's taking time for the new receivers to get n the the same page as Brady and they are in need to find a safety valve outlet out of the backfield or TE. At some point it is all going to click for the Patriots. Good teams seem to find ways to make it work.

I wouldn't expect the Patriots to be as bad over the final 14 as they were the first 2 weeks. It's taking time for the new receivers to get n the the same page as Brady and they are in need to find a safety valve outlet out of the backfield or TE. At some point it is all going to click for the Patriots. Good teams seem to find ways to make it work.

I honestly don't know how the Bills haven't figured this out for a decade.

I expect them to be mediocre all year.

They are in a decline, while the Bills and Fins are heading in the opposite direction. The division will be a dogfight of mediocrity all season.

I expect them to be mediocre all year.

They are in a decline, while the Bills and Fins are heading in the opposite direction. The division will be a dogfight of mediocrity all season.

Well, they're 2-0 now. As much as I want to believe they aren't as good as they seem to be, their record continues to prove me wrong time and time again.

The problem is, the Patriots don't need to be Super Bowl Legend material to win the AFC East and get into the playoffs.

Well, they're 2-0 now. As much as I want to believe they aren't as good as they seem to be, their record continues to prove me wrong time and time again.

The problem is, the Patriots don't need to be Super Bowl Legend material to win the AFC East and get into the playoffs.

I'm by no means doubting that they will win the division. If they do, they are just the biggest turd in the toilet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.