Is it too early to bust on Toronto?

Doohickie

Correctamundo!!

That's the real question. My plan was to throw her off with all that Leaf fan mumbo-jumbo.

I think the Board has it's answer ... Chz is really a Bruin fan and a spy.

She has not directly answered the question yet, BTW. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So which would have been better? For the Sabres to make the playoff as did the Leafs, and then melt-down in historic, embarrassing, unprecedented fashion? Or simply go quietly, with a semblance of dignity as they did at the end of the regular season, into that Good Night?

So which would have been better? For the Sabres to make the playoff as did the Leafs, and then melt-down in historic, embarrassing, unprecedented fashion? Or simply go quietly, with a semblance of dignity as they did at the end of the regular season, into that Good Night?

Id rather have the better team, which in this case is the Toronto Maple Leafs. Leaf fans can at least look at next season and talk about which moves need to be made to make the Leafs a Cup contender. What do we as Sabre fans have to look forward to? It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

Speaking with respect to only this season, I'd rather have the Sabres. Over the long haul I'd rather have the better team.

Id rather have the better team, which in this case is the Toronto Maple Leafs. Leaf fans can at least look at next season and talk about which moves need to be made to make the Leafs a Cup contender. What do we as Sabre fans have to look forward to? It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

I'm a bit more skeptical about the Leafs. I don't know if they really have a roster that can compete for 82 games and then for 16 more wins. The Leafs are more fun to watch than what they had on the ice for the last 9 years.

I'm a bit more skeptical about the Leafs. I don't know if they really have a roster that can compete for 82 games and then for 16 more wins. The Leafs are more fun to watch than what they had on the ice for the last 9 years.

I agree with this. I do, however, believe they're in better shape than the Sabres. Not on a different level better, but marginally so.

Archived