And Buffalo Sabres sign....

spndnchz

His story is really sad. He was tearing up the AHL a couple years ago and veeeeeery close to coming up to Buffalo for his NHL debut with the Sabres before his broken leg. Then he wasn't himself last year and they shipped him off to Texas on a loan. I'm hoping he can come back strong and tack a happy ending onto this thing.

I'm counting 10 dmen signed and that includes McNabb, Pardy, Sulzer, Brennan, Pysyk and Leduc. Two of those make the club to have the Sabres squad at 7 dmen.

So you've got 8 dmen for Amerks. That's not a WHOLE lot.

Really? Myers, Ehrhoff, Sekera, Regehr, Weber, Pardy, McNabb, Sulzer, Brennan, Pysyk, Leduc, Scheistel, Finley, (Crawford?, Mackenzie?). Who have I missed? 9 dmen or an AHL team, thats still a fair number I would have thought.

Really? Myers, Ehrhoff, Sekera, Regehr, Weber, Pardy, McNabb, Sulzer, Brennan, Pysyk, Leduc, Scheistel, Finley, (Crawford?, Mackenzie?). Who have I missed? 9 dmen or an AHL team, thats still a fair number I would have thought.

I'm talking definitely AHL types on the verge of NHL or career AHL'rs.

Is that Doan's nickname?

I did some photoshop editing and when you rearrange the letter alignments in the name "Drew Shiestel" you can spell out SHANE DOAN!!! Maybe the remaining bits and pieces can spell out the team he's going to!

2.jpg

Ok, it's been a long off-season already...

I did some photoshop editing and when you rearrange the letter alignments in the name "Drew Shiestel" you can spell out SHANE DOAN!!! Maybe the remaining bits and pieces can spell out the team he's going to!

2.jpg

Nice work there...did you also create a birth certificate for Obama???

2.jpg

Seems legit to me.

His story is really sad. He was tearing up the AHL a couple years ago and veeeeeery close to coming up to Buffalo for his NHL debut with the Sabres before his broken leg. Then he wasn't himself last year and they shipped him off to Texas on a loan. I'm hoping he can come back strong and tack a happy ending onto this thing.

tough injury, especially considering his time line. I liked him more than Butler, maybe he can salvage something of a career.

tough injury, especially considering his time line. I liked him more than Butler, maybe he can salvage something of a career.

You think there's any chance he can ever completely recover from that injury and hit his full pre-injury potential? It worked for Roy Hobbs.

I'd like to see a "checking" line with John Scott on one wing and Joe Finley on the other. No one would ever mess with Ryan Miller again. Period.

In order to be effective you have to be able to actually catch the person you want to hit or beat up. I'm not sure this will work. :)

In order to be effective you have to be able to actually catch the person you want to hit or beat up. I'm not sure this will work. :)

The goaltender doesn't move too much...

I believe the point was Finley and Scott are slow as foot-powered dump trucks, and thus can't catch anybody to fight them if they hit Miller.

I believe the point was Finley and Scott are slow as foot-powered dump trucks, and thus can't catch anybody to fight them if they hit Miller.

I think he was saying that they skate fast enough to hit Rask.

Archived