Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

Sepp Blatter makes me religious. He's the type of man I hope will face eternal torment.

I think eternal damnation will be reserved for the worst of the worst, but I understand what you mean.

Spurs just beat Manchester United at Old Trafford. First win there since 1989... and Clint Dempsey had the game-winning goal!

You should copy your post to the Awesome thread! Outstanding!

don't dream about 2014 to much, cup going to belgium, well if we make it passed group qualifyer, croatia, serbia, wales, scotland, macedonia, and belgium

one of the rougher qualifying groups around :P

It's a good thing you've got all those Trappist monks and their beer. The USA has a better chance of winning that thing than does Belgium!

Euro is long over, baseball playoffs are starting, college football is going, Kevin Pietersen just reconciled with England, can we turn this into a big "other sports" thread?

I started the thread, but I don't mind.

Let's see if anyone else has a say on it.

If there is a concencous one way or the other I will act accordingly ... I assume I can change it.

My sister gets back on the field for the first time since tearing her MCL this Saturday in a match up of Daemen vs Elmira. She has been doing sprints and cutting, and planting, and finally did kicking drill last weekend. She started fully practicing this week. She'll be playing at a center-mid position. I'm excited for her.

My sister gets back on the field for the first time since tearing her MCL this Saturday in a match up of Daemen vs Elmira. She has been doing sprints and cutting, and planting, and finally did kicking drill last weekend. She started fully practicing this week. She'll be playing at a center-mid position. I'm excited for her.

Hopefully her return went well.

+++++

The Canadian Mens National team takes on Cuba in a must win match in WC 2014 qualifying on Friday (Oct. 12th) at BMO Field in Toronto. The fans are ready and will be rocking the house. The team smells blood in the water, but better not look past the Cubans to the next match against Honduras.

Hopefully her return went well.

+++++

The Canadian Mens National team takes on Cuba in a must win match in WC 2014 qualifying on Friday (Oct. 12th) at BMO Field in Toronto. The fans are ready and will be rocking the house. The team smells blood in the water, but better not look past the Cubans to the next match against Honduras.

Thanks friend. The coach actually chose not to play her. She was furious (as was I, having driven from Dryden to Endicott (pick up my girlfriend, and have lunch with her parents) and then to Elmira to see the game). She will definitely be going on their road trip this week, and will play in those games, but of course, I won't be able to watch :( .

The Canadian Mens National Team dominated Cuba on Friday.

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...anada-cuba.html

Up next Honduras in a crutial match. If Canada wins they are pretty much assured of advancing to the final stage of qualifing for WC Brazil 2014.

Go Canada!!

EDIT: Just double checked and a win or draw for Canada in Honduras will have them advance. They could still advance with a loss, but the odds against them in that case would be huge.

Go Canada!!

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS