GDT: Buffalo at New York Rangers (3/23/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Miller will play

He needs a break.. Minnesota at home might be just the game to rest him. If he rests tomorrow, it will be his last one... This team can win with Enroth in net.

May have something to do with matchups? That's the only reason I can thing of. I think Lindy liked the Roy line out there against Richards and Gaborik. It would be interesting to see how many minutes the Richards/Gaborik line got to see if it mirrors Roy.

GO SABRES!!!

Richards line roughly 16:00 EVTOI, Roy 19:47 EVTOI. I know he's been playing better the last couple of games, but still, give some of that time to a line that's been hot.

Maybe now MSNBC and/or the NHL Network will take a break from the Ovechkin lovefest to mention the Caps are in a neck and neck race with the Sabres and could be eliminated from the playoffs? That didn't even get mentioned in the lead up to their game tonight.

So Sabres still in 9th place because of the tie breaker, but now at least now no game at hand.

and with washington on the docket tuesday night, that game now becomes monumental. i'm already predicting a bloody throat from yelling and screaming, followed by 3 days of silence to let it heal.

He needs a break.. Minnesota at home might be just the game to rest him. If he rests tomorrow, it will be his last one... This team can win with Enroth in net.

I could swear I heard Ruff very recently saying Enroth needs to get a game in here down the stretch. This would be that game IMHO.

people are too harsh on enroth for my liking. the games he lost this year were due in part to how awful the sabres were playing.

it doesn't matter how good your goalie is. if your defence is like a sieve and your goalscoring doesn't exist, you aren't going to win games.

enroth should play tomorrow, give miller a rest. he deserves it.

Richards line roughly 16:00 EVTOI, Roy 19:47 EVTOI. I know he's been playing better the last couple of games, but still, give some of that time to a line that's been hot.

Not sure that following a 4-1 win over a top team in the league is the best time to complain about Lindy's line management. Especially considering both lines played very well with the time they got anyway.

Archived