GDT: Dallas at Sabres 2/10/12 7:30 PM

spndnchz

That wasn't on Stafford, it was just a great save by Lehtonen. The other team is trying too, you know.

True. Lehtonen isn't "lettin' em in" tonight.

But every chance I get to dog Stafford, I can't resist. He's earned my scorn with his less than inspired efforts most of this season.

Tonight's effort notwithstanding.

GO SABRES!!!

Vanek has been out there for Gerbe the last 2 shifts, I 'd rather see Vanek take Leino's spot on Pommers line and keep Gerbe, Stafford and Ennis together..

I'd prefer vanek to take staffords spot, and keep leino and pominville together. But then again, I don't like Roy with them, so maybe switch him and ennis. Aaahhh, this is confusing

I'd prefer vanek to take staffords spot, and keep leino and pominville together. But then again, I don't like Roy with them, so maybe switch him and ennis. Aaahhh, this is confusing

If Roy and Stafford weren't playing so incredibly craptacular this year, it wouldn't be confusing at all! Vanek-Ennis-Pominville, Leino-Roy-Stafford could work quite well....or if you don't really care about keeping Vanek and Pominville together, can swap Stafford and Pominville on those lines. Of course, we wouldn't want things to be simple, would we? Well we might, but Stafford and Roy clearly don't.

Well, so much for the Jeep Effect.

There's no spirit in their game tonight. Looks like the best they can hope for is a tie and a win from the tie.

If they turned on the physical game they could over-power Dallas easy.

Looks like Vanek got moved up to the third line, which is good. It's amazing that boy isn't hurt more often with the beating he takes every game.

Archived