Scoreboard Watching!

deluca67

According to @TBLightning:

"The Lightning are 22-1-2 when leading after two periods & 24-3-7 in one-goal games this season; Caps are 7-25-2 when trailing after two"

Wow, I had to look that up. An almost unbelieveable, but accurate stat!

Wow, I had to look that up. An almost unbelieveable, but accurate stat!

Honestly, most teams have similar records when trailing/leading after 2 periods. The Sabres were something like 32-0-0 in 2009-10 when leading after 2 and then promptly lost 3 games in the series against Boston under the same circumstances.

Still: Courage.

Pierre McGuire makes me want to pull my hair and teeth out. I don't care what college every single player came from and I'm sick of hearing about the Bruins when they aren't even playing.

please, no more Terry the Cancer Girl commercials! :sick:

That commercial is like an ad for Halloween. I had nightmares for a week after I saw it the first time.

Pierre McGuire makes me want to pull my hair and teeth out. I don't care what college every single player came from and I'm sick of hearing about the Bruins when they aren't even

I am actually watching on CSN,like the Caps guys more than ole Piere

That commercial is like an ad for Halloween. I had nightmares for a week after I saw it the first time.

I was just watching a hockey game minding my own business, eating dinner and all of a sudden this monstrosity comes on my TV set. I found myself without a working remote control and as soon as I realized the extent of this horror, I got up and turned the set off immediately.

I was just watching a hockey game minding my own business, eating dinner and all of a sudden this monstrosity comes on my TV set. I found myself without a working remote control and as soon as I realized the extent of this horror, I got up and turned the set off immediately.

What commercial? Is it on Youtube?

Milbury acknowledging that the best audience this telecast has is in Buffalo was amusing, and is now the only good thing about this game.

I repeat: The only good coming out of this game came from Milbury.

Archived