Scoreboard Watching!

deluca67

I think the Philly game is gonna be our season, as I would think Boston will play Turdco in that final game. Of course we have to beat the Maple Loops first and that's obviously no gimme with these guys.

Remember, it's going to be Bobrovski in net for Philly. Not that backup goalies have been gimmes for the Sabres the past two games, but still, better than facing Bryz.

Four guys you wouldn't want with you while stormin' a fortress defended by CareBears...

It's still gonna take a minor miracle for the Sabres to get in. And no, I wouldn't defend someone like you anyways. Do you ever post anything that isn't about calling other posters out here? I don't think I have ever seen you compliment anyone. Some moderator you are.

Oh stop. We don't need another thread infected with these arguments.

Not an argument. There were people--what, a month ago? two?--wanting the "fail for Nail" thing. LabattBlue, who is about as big a fan as I can imagine, started a thread! All I'm sayin' is that it's not my POV.

It's still gonna take a minor miracle for the Sabres to get in. And no, I wouldn't defend someone like you anyways. Do you ever post anything that isn't about calling other posters out here? I don't think I have ever seen you compliment anyone. Some moderator you are.

You mean you're not in his clique, either? :ph34r:

Not an argument. There were people--what, a month ago? two?--wanting the "fail for Nail" thing. LabattBlue, who is about as big a fan as I can imagine, started a thread! All I'm sayin' is that it's not my POV.

Right. Keep it in the appropriate threads is all I'm sayin. You'll only succeed in infecting this here thread. Seems I've taken the bait already.

Right. Keep it in the appropriate threads is all I'm sayin. You'll only succeed in infecting this here thread. Seems I've taken the bait already.

You're very noticeably selective in your criticisms. And I'm leavin' it there. Take another shot if you want, but I'll leave it.

Careful, those sound like tough words. I wouldn't want you to puke on your dress under such a pressure situation.

Hehehe. Yeeeeeeeeaaaah, that's all you're doing. ;)

The one suggesting the Caps get 3 points. I thought it was one of those 'hey, you got 3 out of 4,' 'that's great,' 'too bad you needed 4,' 'that's not so good.'

No, I got screwed up the other night and lost track of how many points washington needed, I have been thinking the past couple days they only needed 3.

Who's to say you need that number one pick to guarantee getting a stud anyways? No rules saying our 1st rd pick, no matter where it is can't become a 50-60 goal scorer IMO. I would never want the team to tank just to move up in the draft.

You're very noticeably selective in your criticisms. And I'm leavin' it there. Take another shot if you want, but I'll leave it.

About the time that posts in the "truce" thread turned into Beowulf chapters I'd had enough for the day. Maybe you are right but the last thing I want tonight is that crap from either side spilling into more threads.

Careful, those sound like tough words. I wouldn't want you to puke on your dress under such a pressure situation.

Nothing tough about them at all, unless you're taking them that way. Just thought a moderator would have a little more class to people that post on his board. I didn't know you could get chided for speaking opinions no matter how they come across. Maybe you need to take some Midol.

You know, respect and stuff. Like where you can post an opinion without being dissected, analyzed, and then attacked from all sides by someone who believes differently or misinterprets you. Nice. :)

That's not allowed here, even from the moderators :P

Nothing tough about them at all, unless you're taking them that way. Just though a moderator would have a little more class to people that post on his board. I didn't know you could get chided for speaking opinions no matter how they come across. Maybe you need to take some Midol.

Careful, dude. You only got Skittles. That dude's got the gun.

Nothing tough about them at all, unless you're taking them that way. Just thought a moderator would have a little more class to people that post on his board. I didn't know you could get chided for speaking opinions no matter how they come across. Maybe you need to take some Midol.

That's not allowed here, even from the moderators :P

Well then, ###### all of you!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that...

Archived