Tux & Pucks

Andrew Amerk

My date doesn't want to dress up, so I don't think I'm wearing my tux. I'm still working on her, though.

You could compromise and go with the classic tuxedo t shirt. It says you want to be formal, but you like to party.

I am so glad the Sabres brought this back.

Anyone else going AND wearing a tux? I don't want to be one of the only ones there looking dapper!

Only reason Sabres brought it back is that they are having trouble selling the 800 to 1000 tickets they have left for every game. Earlier this year in happier times, Ted Black said they would consider it in the future. Who knew the future would come so soon?

Only reason Sabres brought it back is that they are having trouble selling the 800 to 1000 tickets they have left for every game. Earlier this year in happier times, Ted Black said they would consider it in the future. Who knew the future would come so soon?

TWC canceling MSG might eradicate that problem.

Is it a problem, and is the scheduling of the NYE game a solution? Or is it just coincidence?

IMO, I'd prefer not to go to a hockey game on the eve of the New Year. Too many idiots. But in my "ticket draft" with my partner, well, I ended up with it. It probably was better than some Friday game (I hate those) against Columbus or something.

Got the 30 dollar tux from tuxedo junction. Show them your ticket and the tux rental bill is $30 bucks. The wife is wearing something nice then after the game were heading to Chipewa or somewhere to party downtown, I also got a room downtown since we are from Rochester so I am hoping for a win (which I have not seen in the 2 previous games I have been to this year) and an awesome time downtown with some friends.

Archived