Weber and McCormick need to be in the lineup EVERY night

LabattBlue

He's the guy who had a bad knee injury last year, innit?

Silver lining...This is not the same knee as last year....and it is just a sprain(Not to turn this into a medical discussion, but is a sprain the same as a partial tear, or is it a case of the ligament being stretched?)

I would b happy if regehr got resigned for another 2 years, i like him. As for Weber, you will all want him at his best once the postseason hits because thats where I think his value lies. Teams tighten up and get really physical and Weber showed last postseason he can play under that pressure. I like Weber a lot and I think the true decision for the future needs to be Sekera or MAG because we need a shutdown guy like Weber but maybe he is just 2 one dimensional in this day and age... also is he injured? thats what the official roster said.

Lol, thank you NS at least you are letting people know that its not just korab +1 everything for his own amusment

Really? Cause I think Id rather take Gragnani's team leading 7 points and game winning plays...

I know MAGS has to reach 50-60 something games this season to keep RFA status next season. Does anyone know if games out of lineup injured is factored into that at all??

It's always games played. He'd have to dress and be in the lineup. Applies to everyone but goalies. Goalies count a game played even if sitting on the bench as a backup.

Archived