Background concept for front page....

SDS

I always click on the little yellow icon just to the left of the thread title. This still works (brings you to the next post you have not read).

she means from the right hand box on the front page.

When you click on an article in the Sabres news feed, it opens a new window. When you click on an article in the Bills feed, it doesn't open a new window.

It's a little thing, but I'll bet you a consensus of viewers want a new window open for articles so once you close it, you aren't thrown out of the site.

This might be a bridge to far, but since you are asking...

I like how it finds all the articles that have some Buffalo reference in them and then presents them with a few sentences.

Would it be possible/feasible to have another page that has NHL news that isn't Sabres related? If I had that, I wouldn't have to leave the site and go read NHL.com or TSN.ca.. Kind of like one stop shopping...

This might be a bridge to far, but since you are asking...

I like how it finds all the articles that have some Buffalo reference in them and then presents them with a few sentences.

Would it be possible/feasible to have another page that has NHL news that isn't Sabres related? If I had that, I wouldn't have to leave the site and go read NHL.com or TSN.ca.. Kind of like one stop shopping...

Are the links in the footer in the big blue box inadequate? Hovering over each link gives you some text...

When you click on an article in the Sabres news feed, it opens a new window. When you click on an article in the Bills feed, it doesn't open a new window.

It's a little thing, but I'll bet you a consensus of viewers want a new window open for articles so once you close it, you aren't thrown out of the site.

I changed that for the Bills links. I still have to change it for the ones in the footer. Thanks.

Will the whole thing show up on certain screen resolutions or are you trying to be slightly subtle with the message being cut off? Either way, funny stuff.

The wider the screen (up to 1900 px) the more that gets revealed.

haha, I have too much time on my hands tonight. Check out the new background (the serious part is that I did a much better job on the graphic itself and the ice)...

Scott,

The whole thing looks great. Thanks for keeping this asylum up and running.

:thumbsup:

Are the links in the footer in the big blue box inadequate? Hovering over each link gives you some text...

Oh.. those links.. Didn't actually notice them. Yeah that's the idea.. Thanks... TSN anyone?

Not sure if I did as best as it could be, but I was pretty happy with the result. Thanks for noticing!

Very nice. I also liked the right panel that was up before... couldn't see the whole thing, but it looked as though it may have read "PASabresFan was here" lol

Very nice. I also liked the right panel that was up before... couldn't see the whole thing, but it looked as though it may have read "PASabresFan was here" lol

Yeah, I'm going to have fun with that space.

Archived