Free Agent Frenzy 2011

spndnchz

wow no one cared at all that Butler got 2years 1.25mil per year from calgary... i thought it was a huge overpayment for his services...

T Conn to Dallas

55M over 8 years

LINK??? or source? that equals 6.875 mil and for TC thats laughable

Per Dreger, Connolly to Dallas, 8 years $55 million. Unbelievable. This is the funniest I've every see. Congrats Connolly for cashing in on a terrible UFA class. Good luck Dallas, you'll need it with Connolly.

ooh. That is incredible. Good luck Tin Man

Per Dreger, Connolly to Dallas, 8 years $55 million. Unbelievable. This is the funniest I've every see. Congrats Connolly for cashing in on a terrible UFA class. Good luck Dallas, you'll need it with Connolly.

This is a desperate team trying to hit the floor, I guess. I hope I'm wrong.

Are you freaking KIDDING ME?!?!?!

So we trade Connolly to Dallas for Richards at 1 more year and $5MM more total $'s? Wouldn't THAT be sweet?!?

I bet his cap hit is more than Brad Richard's.

I'm going to the bar right now to have random sex with multiple gorgeous women. Today....anything is possible.

It was a fake twitter account. Donno how people don't know which one is the real Dregger by now... I mean not saying posters on here that might not visit twitter every day, but you know the WGR guys are glued to it 24/7.... how do they botch that one? hahah

It was a fake twitter account. Donno how people don't know which one is the real Dregger by now... I mean not saying posters on here that might not visit twitter every day, but you know the WGR guys are glued to it 24/7.... how do they botch that one? hahah

Oh no they didn't. Did they?

wow the flyers got dumb really fast. I wouldnt pay a guy who hasnt suited up in the NHL in the past 3 years and is 39 3.3 million a year considering the issues philly could have with centers coming up... glad we didnt take Jagr

also i want Fleishmann on this team.

Archived