As seen on a t-shirt in a mall near Boston...

SDS

And Roenick called Marleau "gutless" ? I'd classify these two as invertebrates, at least in the playoffs. To let Cyrano de Marchand hack at you like that and not retaliate was

beyond comprehension.

" But we'll kill them with our powerplay " snicker

Sedin Sisters:

Two Girls, No Cup

:lol:

I admit that I can be crass and uncouth at times, but I'm glad I'm not the one who made that up. To say that it's over the top is an understatement.

That right there is exactly what I hate about Boston. Even after they won the cup, they still have to focus on hating the other team instead of cheering for their own. The persecution complex they have out here way over the top.

I was in college when the sox won the series back in 2003(?). There were a lot of kids from Boston at my school, and they had a kind of impromptu parade through the student union immediately after the final game. They were all chanting, "Yankees Suck! Yankees Suck!" which is even more hilarious because they had just swept the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series for their first championship in 4 generations.

The same thing happened when the pats won the superbowl. Bunch of new englanders chanting "Yankees Suck!" after a fotoball game!

Their motto is, "even when we win, we will give you a reminder about how you're better than us."

I was in college when the sox won the series back in 2003(?). There were a lot of kids from Boston at my school, and they had a kind of impromptu parade through the student union immediately after the final game. They were all chanting, "Yankees Suck! Yankees Suck!" which is even more hilarious because they had just swept the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series for their first championship in 4 generations.

The same thing happened when the pats won the superbowl. Bunch of new englanders chanting "Yankees Suck!" after a fotoball game!

Their motto is, "even when we win, we will give you a reminder about how you're better than us."

For what it's worth, my lasting impression of SB XXVII was the idiot Pokes fans leaving the Rose Bowl not chanting 'we're the champs' or 'we're # 1' or even 'how 'bout them Cowboys' because none of those chants were heard in the concourse, but instead chanting '3 beat, 3 beat, 3 beat.' And the stupid mother :censored: were too :censored: stupid to realize their beloved team had lost 3 themselves.

I truly dislike that team. As big of a jerk as their owner is, (the majority of) their fans are worse.

My personal favorite is the Peyton Manning hate. They're so jealous of him even though he hasn't even won half of what Brady has. If you're a Boston fan, you don't cheer for someone, you cheer against someone else.

I'm definitely getting sick of sitting through "which championship was the best" arguments. There is no debate there.

<br>The same thing happened when the pats won the superbowl. Bunch of new englanders chanting "Yankees Suck!" after a fotoball game!<br>
<br><br>They were chanting that at the Superbowl *parade* in 2002.<br>(I was on travel in Boston, went to the parade just for the hell of it)

That right there is exactly what I hate about Boston. Even after they won the cup, they still have to focus on hating the other team instead of cheering for their own. The persecution complex they have out here way over the top.

I would have much preferred seeing a t-shirt that said "In Succession".

Archived