Buffalo Sabres 2011 Development Camp

spndnchz

interesting to see that catenacci is 40 pounds heavier than ennis (is ennis really only 146 lbs?!), even though they are the same height and catenacci is 4 years younger. kid must b solid.

wait Ennis lost 17 lbs btw last season and development camp... holy crap what happend to all these player development coaches who were suppose to stay on top of things, Ennis needs to weigh about 175-180 not 145-150... Ennis buddy, hit the gym and eat a steak.

(did the sabres weight them at the start of this or what? seems odd and wrong) Chz can you verify those weights cuz ennis losing weight is kinda a concern.

Edit: yahoo sports has had him listed at 163 just in case anyone was interested. Weight 163 lbs

interesting to see that catenacci is 40 pounds heavier than ennis (is ennis really only 146 lbs?!), even though they are the same height and catenacci is 4 years younger. kid must b solid.

I bet they just changed the excel spreadsheet from last year and forgot to update his weight.

He's 157lbs on the sabres official site. 146lbs was his listed weight from the draft. I'm guessing they put them on the first time they come to development camp and don't change it.

All the players height/weight are identical to their draft card from years ago on NHL.com:

Luke Adam

Ennis

Kassian

I still think Catenacci was the steal of the draft.

And I still say you're an idiot for thinking that!! #OverreactionInAPointlessInternetArgument

Catenacci does look promising based on his speed. Last year people were saying we got a steal when we took Kevin Sundher, another center, in the 3rd round. It'll be interesting to see how either guy pans out.

And I still say you're an idiot for thinking that!! #OverreactionInAPointlessInternetArgument

Catenacci does look promising based on his speed. Last year people were saying we got a steal when we took Kevin Sundher, another center, in the 3rd round. It'll be interesting to see how either guy pans out.

Love Catenacci's skating. Can't wait to look at this kid.

wait Ennis lost 17 lbs btw last season and development camp... holy crap what happend to all these player development coaches who were suppose to stay on top of things, Ennis needs to weigh about 175-180 not 145-150... Ennis buddy, hit the gym and eat a steak.

(did the sabres weigh them at the start of this or what? seems odd and wrong) Chz can you verify those weights cuz ennis losing weight is kinda a concern.

Edit: yahoo sports has had him listed at 163 just in case anyone was interested. Weight 163 lbs

Edit: Tyler Ennis even for his small size is a very competent forward whom the sabres should be thrilled about considering his young age and potential ability to be a top 3 forward...

Seriously this warranted a -1? because i asked what Ennis' weight really was? This is what i figured would happen with the +- system, which i actually like. PPL will use it inappropriately.

HAHA I wouldn't sweat it man. People will get over it in time. It's called New Toy Syndrome :thumbsup:

Cantenacci looks good, glad we drafted him.

holy crap we drafted a guy whos as fast as Ennis... the future looks so bright. Also i was reading up on Cantenacci and he was predicted to go in the 2nd round and we should be tickled pink he fell to the third. Hes even young enough he could grow a couple inches still, but i think hes got great potential and he should be fun to watch develop.

Seriously this warranted a -1? because i asked what Ennis' weight really was? This is what i figured would happen with the +- system, which i actually like. PPL will use it inappropriately.

edit: :wallbash:

Dude, now that original post is down to -2 and this one is -4. Sell! SELL!!!

I hope Luke Adam works hard in camp, he needs to be able to improve his game and make this team. I think his ability to be physical could help the sabres down the center.

I really don't think he's ready yet. I think he needs another year of development but hey, that's just my opinion

I really don't think he's ready yet. I think he needs another year of development but hey, that's just my opinion

I agree, I think he is the first callup, but he stays in Rochester for this year & replaces Jochen next year.

Archived