Buffalo Sabres 2011 Development Camp

spndnchz

Right after you posted this I went a Googlin' to see if I could drum up a scouting report on Luke Adam. And I found ________________ :blink:

This seems like a match game candidate but probably too close to the last one.

Anyone go today?

Wasn't a lot to talk about. Corey tropp looked good. Ennis obviously was way ahead of everybody. I didn't think the top prospects; Kassian, foligno, mcnabb looked very good today.

I dragged the wife there late. We caught the final period of the scrimmage and shootout.

I went. Nobody really stood out by some enormous play. Foligno took out Tropp pretty good. I wish Catenacci played in the scrimmage, he didn't

Whats your opinion on Catenacci? He looks smooth and really good in all the videos. Seems to have the potential to be Tyler Ennis like (not as good but at least similar). Watching him skate an puckhandle was an eye opener and the sabres i think said he was on their draft board to go early 2nd round so they almost fell over when he was their in the 3rd. So I will defer to your superior hockey eye, does this kid got the skills to be a very good NHL'r or meh?

Whats your opinion on Catenacci? He looks smooth and really good in all the videos. Seems to have the potential to be Tyler Ennis like (not as good but at least similar). Watching him skate an puckhandle was an eye opener and the sabres i think said he was on their draft board to go early 2nd round so they almost fell over when he was their in the 3rd. So I will defer to your superior hockey eye, does this kid got the skills to be a very good NHL'r or meh?

IMO He's got the hands of Connolly and the speed of Gerbe. Can't speak for his hockey smarts.

People call him "Catnasty"

We parked behind a car with an Ottawa Senators license plate frame. I was like WTF is somebody scouting the development camp? This might explain it. Don't remember what kind of car it was, it was unremarkable (unrememberable?).

Mike Foligno is the assistant coach for the Ducks, so for their sake, I hope he doesn't have a Senators holder on his license plate.

I think 63" is the max, but just eyeballing it, Foligno's looked over 60".

Chara has some kind of exception because of his height. I think his is 65"

i think you are right because i always hear how gerbe plays with the biggest stick size allowed.

but just eyeballing it, Foligno's looked over 60".

Chara has some kind of exception because his is 65"

...thats what she said.

I think 63" is the max, but just eyeballing it, Foligno's looked over 60".

Chara has some kind of exception because of his height. I think his is 65"

Yes, there are player height exceptions in the rule book.

Archived