The Future: It's Just So Bleak.

Eleven

They used nine categories and luckily for the Sabres Stanley Cups was not among them. :lol:

That they got 10 points for front office puts this list on par with the one that had Stafford as the 10th best RW.

10th? That's all?

Didn't Don Cherry (who knew his uncle in Edmonton) have him in the top 8? :)

Glad to see ur turning optimistic. :thumbsup:

I'm like the Homeland Security color code when it comes to the Sabres' chances. I doubt you'll ever see me at green, but after Quinn/OSP left I went from Red to Yellow, but Orange between April 1st - June 15th and any time a contract renewal comes up for a member of management.

I'm like the Homeland Security color code when it comes to the Sabres' chances. I doubt you'll ever see me at green, but after Quinn/OSP left I went from Red to Yellow, but Orange between April 1st - June 15th and any time a contract renewal comes up for a member of management.

this is my code for sabres hockey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLASW0CTAQU

OR

1) Get a helmet

2) Put on the helmet

and I added 3

3) Stick your head btw your legs and kiss your donkey goodbye

You sir, are on your game, today!

Archived