(OT) Getting Married

ROC Sabres

Just figured I would throw myself to the internet wolves and let everyone know that tomorrow I will be getting married so you may not see my half-witted posts around here for a while.

Assuming she says yes.

Ain't she already said 'yes?'

She's s'posed ta say 'I does.'

Congrats. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Just remember, it's her day (so it ought to be be your night). :pirate:

(I should've followed weave's lead and left it at congrats. :oops: )

I would happily eat a rotten piece of cake for celebrating a sabres cup win.

Thats the spirit.

Congrats buddy, I remember my day like it was yesterday. Advice....don't let any point of the day sweat you, it's gone in a moment but your action or reaction will live forever. Just drink, smile, kiss and enjoy.

Even frozen, the cake will go bad....but its a nice idea : )

Our frozen cake lasted four years...then on our fifth anniversary it was completely inedible.

Congrats ROC. My only advice to you would be to try to take a few moments during the day to just be in your own thoughts, look around and take it all in, because it will be the fastest day of your life.

Just figured I would throw myself to the internet wolves and let everyone know that tomorrow I will be getting married so you may not see my half-witted posts around here for a while.

Assuming she says yes.

It's all about the ring. Even if she doesn't want to marry you a huge diamond will stun her into saying yes. :rolleyes:

Another tip, take a long good look at her mother. That is who you will end up with 25 years from now. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, Good Luck!

hope your wedding goes better than mine did...

1. wife forgot the ring and had to send someone to the bathroom to go get it

2. kid loses a tooth at the beginning of the ceremony and starts freaking out

3. music guy (wife's friend) never showed up to play the processional

4. my best man passes out, falling into me, bumping my bride and almost putting her on her ass. had to call an ambulance because his face was all busted up.

good luck and congrats!

hope your wedding goes better than mine did...

1. wife forgot the ring and had to send someone to the bathroom to go get it

2. kid loses a tooth at the beginning of the ceremony and starts freaking out

3. music guy (wife's friend) never showed up to play the processional

4. my best man passes out, falling into me, bumping my bride and almost putting her on her ass. had to call an ambulance because his face was all busted up.

good luck and congrats!

Oh, so this was you?

Sorry I missed this thread earlier. :(

Dude, I pray that your marriage would be richly blessed beyond measure, and that it would be fruitful and productive.

Do your best to be a giving man to your wife. I think all of us married men out there who have been at this for many years would say that it's no longer about you. Be as selfless as possible to her and your future children.

All the best! God bless you two! :) :thumbsup:

Archived