Game Discussion Thread: Flyers at Sabres

Assquatch

Except for the middle part where we got the 2-goal lead and immediately gave up playing hockey and let the Flyers take over.

Can we please, for the love of God, play hard the rest of the game and finish this thing?

Around here, we call it "Alamo mode hockey"... Not what I want to see haha. I hope we keel playing offense..

I don't get why after one bad game Bobrovsky was bench-ridden? Like ever since Game 2 nobody in Philly or the media has even MENTIONED putting him back in.. it's been all about Boucher vs Leighton. lol. Bob is clearly their best option...

I agree. I thought it was weird to pull the guy they trusted after a rough 20 minutes and scratch him and play the AHL guy.. Doesn't make any sense to me. He played GREAT in game 1.

I don't get why after one bad game Bobrovsky was bench-ridden? Like ever since Game 2 nobody in Philly or the media has even MENTIONED putting him back in.. it's been all about Boucher vs Leighton. lol. Bob is clearly their best option...

yes

If they are only going to use Pronger on special teams, then they clearly made a mistake...

yes

Archived