Just Win Game Four

bob_sauve28

I was at work and wasnt able to record the game because it messed up. So I watched the highlights and I am frigen pissed. I am not going to put any blame on miller at all. 2 bad give aways by the d-men and a deflection off the d's stick. The forwards better get their acts together if they want to win. Pommer, ennis, boyes, and all the d better start playing better. I am driving to buffalo wednesday for the game and its a 4 hour ride, I want to be a happy fan when I leave the arena that night. Pleaseeeee, LET'S Go BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOO

why do people keep making excuses for miller? If he is getting paid like a superstar goalie, then he should play like one. He needs to make the saves that should be goals.....he needs to steal a game.

These are pros. All cough ups in the slot should be goals. If you allow shots in the slot, pros should score.....I don't care who is in goal.

why do people keep making excuses for miller? If he is getting paid like a superstar goalie, then he should play like one. He needs to make the saves that should be goals.....he needs to steal a game.

These are pros. All cough ups in the slot should be goals. If you allow shots in the slot, pros should score.....I don't care who is in goal.

First in what Universe has any goalie stopped a perfect pass to the far post for a tap in? It doesnt happen unless theres some sort of boggle when the pass comes. I just wanna say ANDREW PETERS could score on miller from the slot when the puck rolls right onto the stick. If people wanna lay blame than look to our Defense which is young. The tap in was Leopolds fault cuz he went up the boards and finished a worthless check. Did vanek score tonight? Did he play? We have again returned to the vanishing playoff act for a group of top forwards on this team. Time to ship them out and after seeing TC play, if this team resigns that lazy bum, I am done and people may say "Bandwagon Fan! grrr" You know what I am sorry but this mentality is the reason that toronto sucks every year. The fans pay to watch garbage every year. TC and some others who I dont wanna name need to go, away, far freaking far away...

Game 1.

First off, did you watch tonight's game? Tell me what goal was miller's fault? I would love to put the blame on miller but you just can't and also I would love for him to steal a game, but in order to do that we can't have the other team steal the puck all the damn time.

One thing I am upset about is the water on the ice to start the second period. Butler gave away the puck because it stopped in a puddle of water at the side of the net. How in the world do the Sabres allow the period to start without demanding that be spread out and allowed to freeze??? It's one of those little things that make a big difference

One thing I am upset about is the water on the ice to start the second period. Butler gave away the puck because it stopped in a puddle of water at the side of the net. How in the world do the Sabres allow the period to start without demanding that be spread out and allowed to freeze??? It's one of those little things that make a big difference

That's supposed to be one of the big projeckts over the summer - upgrade the ice-making equipment.

This isn't the end of the world

Just Win Game Four That's all

THIS!

...And not this...

Or lose game 4 ... but win games 5, 6, and 7.

I listened to RJ on iPhone app the first two periods, then got home from work while Sabres were on the 5-on-3 (and coverage with the wgr550 app always dies as I get down my driveway).

When I got to TV, and saw score still 2-3, I had a sinking feeling (and started madly screaming at my TV...).

Tomorrow, and especially Wednesday will be another day. This team has stepped it up since February 22nd. Today was first time they lost two in a row (since then). Time to let it ALL hang out on Wednesday!

Go SABRES!!

That's supposed to be one of the big projeckts over the summer - upgrade the ice-making equipment.

Still, just pointing out that we have quick sand down at the end of our ice would seem to be a pretty basic thing. Had there been no water there it was a routine play for Butler to clear the puck

Still, just pointing out that we have quick sand down at the end of our ice would seem to be a pretty basic thing. Had there been no water there it was a routine play for Butler to clear the puck

I totally agree in one sense. A learning moment for Miller, because there was a Flyer right there, to never take your guard down while the puck is, like, 1 foot from the net. I would think he should have learned that ages ago...but...

It's way more than the ice-making equipment. They need to insulate that floor. I'm no expert on the geophysical realm of the small boat harbor, but it's certainly not optimum conditions for ice. With our climate, go figure.

I have a good feeling about game four. I think if any coach in the NHL can get his boys fired up for a must win playoff game on home ice it's Lindy Ruff. We obviously got a few things to fix especially on the defensive side of the puck but I think we at least pull out a close one to tie it up. As for the rest of the series, I'm not feeling as good, Philly's a better team and theyve showed it the pas two games. Not saying the better team always wins but we are already down 2-1.

First off, did you watch tonight's game? Tell me what goal was miller's fault? I would love to put the blame on miller but you just can't and also I would love for him to steal a game, but in order to do that we can't have the other team steal the puck all the damn time.

Are you kidding? There were only three Flyers surrounding the net on the Danny goal. Miller clearly should be able to stop a point blank 3 on 0, any goalie worth his salt would.

then taking the other side, shouldn't a superstar forward score on these plays? We always complain about Vanek , Stafford....not burying their chances.

Dominick Hasek's universe, on a nightly basis.

There-in lies the problem... Dominek Hasek played here. There will only ever be one of him, with his unique, unorthodox style (I thought someone would eventually post this, when someone asked about "pass to the far post"...). Marty Biron, Ryan Miller, Jonas Enroth, and all who come after him will have to live in the Hasek shadow, Miller has obviously done the best, although there's not a large-enough sample-size, so something tells me that maybe he won't truly be appreciated until he is gone?).

GO SABRES!!

There-in lies the problem... Dominek Hasek played here. There will only ever be one of him, with his unique, unorthodox style (I thought someone would eventually post this, when someone asked about "pass to the far post"...). Marty Biron, Ryan Miller, Jonas Enroth, and all who come after him will have to live in the Hasek shadow, Miller has obviously done the best, although there's not a large-enough sample-size, so something tells me that maybe he won't truly be appreciated until he is gone?).

GO SABRES!!

There is alot of truth in this statement. We were blessed and cursed with Hasek's presence. Blessed because we got to witness an amazing, once in a generation type hockey player on a regualr basis. But cursed because all who follow will be compared to him.

Archived