SabreSpace members on Twitter

Calvin

@RobRayisBadass. I'm completely addicted to Twitter, I fell in that rabbit hole about 3 months ago & it sucked me right in. lol

Agreed. It started innocently enough with a desire to follow sports and news but quickly became an obsession. Unavoidable.

Agreed. It started innocently enough with a desire to follow sports and news but quickly became an obsession. Unavoidable.

Yup, especially during game time. Twitter is my alter ego's playground. Everything you can't say on Facebook you can say on Twitter :)

Yup, especially during game time. Twitter is my alter ego's playground. Everything you can't say on Facebook you can say on Twitter :)

Seen you on there. Some funny stuff.

I can't search it now from work but are you the one that (a couple weeks ago) when the Sabres were playing lousy said something like "F this - I'm going to get laid" and then was back on twitter like 15 minutes later "Done. Next"? I felt bad for you (or whoever that was if it wasn't you).

Seen you on there. Some funny stuff.

I can't search it now from work but are you the one that (a couple weeks ago) when the Sabres were playing lousy said something like "F this - I'm going to get laid" and then was back on twitter like 15 minutes later "Done. Next"? I felt bad for you (or whoever that was if it wasn't you).

Hahaha, that was me. I was so pissed we were losing. There really needs to be a breathalyzer for Twitter.

Archived