GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm frightened of what that Arena might look like after everyone has been drinking on Delaware Avenue all day. Good thing they're playing Nashville and not Toronto.

are you insinuating that there may be some drunkards there on account of the holiday weekend? Where are these baseless accusations coming from... :beer:

If I was going to todays game and had to listen to men playing with their thousand swords 8 times last night I would get hammered today too... Anyways, beware the predators, they are a decent team no doubt, and since they are out of conference this game may not feel as important but it is. Two Points today will put us 4 points over carolina with 10 games (20pts) left meaning carolina would have to get 8 wins in there last ten and we play them so we could destroy them. Tonights game is very important and lets go BUFFALO!

If I was going to todays game and had to listen to men playing with their thousand swords 8 times last night I would get hammered today too... Anyways, beware the predators, they are a decent team no doubt, and since they are out of conference this game may not feel as important but it is. Two Points today will put us 4 points over carolina with 10 games (20pts) left meaning carolina would have to get 8 wins in there last ten and we play them so we could destroy them. Tonights game is very important and lets go BUFFALO!

I'm not criticizing your post but until they clinch a playoff spot every game is very important.

I'm not criticizing your post but until they clinch a playoff spot every game is very important.

Kind of what I was thinking... However, those games against Carolina, Toronto and New York are huge..

Here we go another huge game, 8th place team in the East against the 8th place team from the West. Preds race for 8th is tighter and they are also playing good hockey won last 4 are 6-2-2 in last 10 while Sabs are 6-3-1.

Another playoff game today however we are at home and we need to make that an advantage and that means wash-rinse-repeat Sabres win a defensive style game today 2-1, get ready for Montreal tuesday.

Let's Go Buff'a'lo

Why ? Is it because of all the music played after 8 goals being scored ?

Because they got the venue of the game wrong. They were doing a preview and said that the game was at 5 Eastern in the Music City. That nickname typically refers to Nashville.

Here we go another huge game, 8th place team in the East against the 8th place team from the West. Preds race for 8th is tighter and they are also playing good hockey won last 4 are 6-2-2 in last 10 while Sabs are 6-3-1.

Another playoff game today however we are at home and we need to make that an advantage and that means wash-rinse-repeat Sabres win a defensive style game today 2-1, get ready for Montreal tuesday.

Let's Go Buff'a'lo

Any chance of a letdown after the big win yesterday since it is a. out of conference game, b. second game of a back to back c. not hasek appreciation night d. st. pattys day drunkfest e. excited for the first annual neidermayer canasta fest at the nursing home tonight :nana:?

Gotta keep the momentum - i'm thinking 3-2 sabres with goals from ennis, myers and mccormick. maybe an empty netter? Go in strong to the big game at moe-ray-all.

It be nice to have the enthusiasm that the fans showed yesterday, I know everyone is happy with a bunch of goals being scored, but it was good to hear the arena alive and making some noise. Sabres keep the goals coming winning 5 - 2 :thumbsup:

Because they got the venue of the game wrong. They were doing a preview and said that the game was at 5 Eastern in the Music City. That nickname typically refers to Nashville.

Pegula, who owns a Nashville based music label, bought the name and is moving it to Buffalo.

Archived