GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The next time I see the WTF wave will be the first. :lol:

Maybe the reason you are not seeing it, is because someone is walking in front of your TV and screening you, which would be the same reason why Miller is doing the WTF wave to begin with. :lol:

what is the wtf wave? Is it his shoulder shrug and look of disgust or something else? Do we have a screen shot of it?

again still shot or something of the wtf wave? please? from anytime he has done it, cuz i am really unsure about it but want to see it.

not miller, but the goalie in this clip sorta does a WTF wave just after the :35 mark (although the WTF wave is usually reserved for situations when you're beat glove-side, not when you're gesturing to say "WTF just happened?").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TxGVSw6Ayw

i've seen goalies at all levels do this from time to time -- it's not a big deal. at all.

Anyone here play baseball? How kindly does the team take it when there is "miscommunication" on a pop up, then 2 players collide and blow the catch with the guy who should have had first beat on it ending the string with a WTF wave?

Or how about football when a receiver (TO Maybe), does a WTF Wave when he thinks the QB missed him?

I don't really care because over the years many of these guys haven't been accountable for protecting Miller. It's like worrying about someone getting hurt in a prison fight. They're all guilty anyway so what's a little blood?

Maybe the reason you are not seeing it, is because someone is walking in front of your TV and screening you, which would be the same reason why Miller is doing the WTF wave to begin with. :lol:

I bet X. yells, Must See, I Must See!

I'm as guilty of "mis-seeing" things during games as anyone.

But I watched Nashville's second goal again and I think Sekera is getting a bad rap here. Rob Ray just said he decided to carry the puck toward the front of the net instead of going behind the net, ringing the puck around the boards, eating it against the wall etc. It didn't really happen that way.

Sekera grabbed the loose puck and was facing center ice on his forehand. He turned to swing behind the net, but the Predator chopped down on the blade of Sekera's stick, causing the puck to hit the side of the net. He then made a pretty smart play to try and tap the puck to Miller.

How long till gametime and -- you'll like this one, Ghost -- our long national nightmare is over.

I wonder if Toronto looked at Connolly's goal. Well, OK, every goal is reviewed.

It seemed to hit the crossbar and drop down onto the goal line. Then again, the net riffled (but didn't point) -- would the contact with the bar make the net riffle? Probably not.

Not that a team broadcast would decide not to show a replay that shows a goal not being scored. <--- someone mercy-kill this sentence

Pitt scandal -- Ted Black at FSP?

They showed Connolly's goal from the side during the pregame. The puck hit the back of the net. :lol:

Archived