OT - Are we re-opening Complaint Thursdays?

FogBat

I've noticed that Complaint Thursdays haven't been opened up in the past few weeks, so I thought that I would get something going here.

Perhaps the mods will merge this thread with the old one.

Ok, my complaint for the week (and it's all in good fun). My ex-girlfriend's husband's initials are SDS.

oh god...visualizingthecup's head might explode after this

:lol:

BTW, love the user name -- every time I see it I think of Chris Kattan eating an apple typewriter-style while crouched on a desk wearing a loincloth.

And not to pile on, but there were several complaint posts in the Complaint Thursday thread last week. It does look like no one opened and/or posted the week prior, though - the only week in February the thread was silent.

And not to pile on, but there were several complaint posts in the Complaint Thursday thread last week. It does look like no one opened and/or posted the week prior, though - the only week in February the thread was silent.

Simple solution: chz should not be allowed to take any vacations.

Wasn't that the innitial Pegula announcement day?

Wasn't that the innitial Pegula announcement day?

Close - announcement was Tues. that week, so the glow of new ownership had yet to wear off. Although, to be fair, GoDD did start his own version of Complaint Thursdays that week ("Calling all miserable superheroes"). :thumbsup:

Close - announcement was Tues. that week, so the glow of new ownership had yet to wear off. Although, to be fair, GoDD did start his own version of Complaint Thursdays that week ("Calling all miserable superheroes"). :thumbsup:

Um, yeah. That was, well, quite an interesting thread.

It's about time that Thursday annexed Wednesday. Seriously, who likes Wednesdays anyway?

Yeah this whole hump day thing even sounds quirky, who actually likes hump day besides my dog.

Oh but you better let him finish when he starts he doesn't like to be interrupted.

Rochester actually. But i live in Buffalo... which brings me to my second complaint: I haven't had a garbage plate in what feels like years

Like a Charles garbage plate or a Sal's birdland garbage plate? I am not from rochester but have cousins living there

Rochester actually. But i live in Buffalo... which brings me to my second complaint: I haven't had a garbage plate in what feels like years

Now that sucks. I had a plate from Fairport Hots last week. They make a damn good plate!!!

My complaint is that the pilot light blew out on the furnace last night and needs to be replaced. Needless to say, my shower was quite cold this morning. :o

:sick:

When I was at RIT, one of my friends at InterVarsity Christian Fellowship would plead with the rest of us to go to Nick Tahou's. Yeah, Nick's was a one-of-a-kind place, but I don't miss it at all.

I'll stop for now so that way I don't see my dinner twice.

One complaint post from me: we already have a complaint thread and it's open on Thursdays. You start opening new complaint threads on different days and it's gonna throw my whole week off in a gigantic way.

Archived