GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

One of the worst shifts I've seen by a defenseman in the NHL, thank you Jordan Leopold.

It was an awful shift, no doubt... but at least they didn't score. I'll never forget when Myers drop-passed between his legs to the other team's player, putting him in on a breakaway and he buried it.

It was an awful shift, no doubt... but at least they didn't score. I'll never forget when Myers drop-passed between his legs to the other team's player, putting him in on a breakaway and he buried it.

I can deal with the occasional gaff but Leopold failed to clear the zone three times in a row despite being no farther away from the blue line than 10 feet. Then he commits the penalty.

They showed some good energy out there early on. I throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I see that drop pass on the PP, it leaves the other 4 skaters standing still at the blue line with no momentum going into the zone, that play needs to be scraped.

I can deal with the occasional gaff but Leopold failed to clear the zone three times in a row despite being no farther away from the blue line than 10 feet. Then he commits the penalty.

Funny I was just listening to the GR intermission show and Hamilton is gutting Leo.

Archived