GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I found this. While Ethron is small for the NHL...he is actually big for his kind:

"Ethron are slightly shorter then most in Avendar, the tallest hardly reaching over five feet. The hold a greenish tint to their skin, and are usually rather robust. Most tend to be a kind people, often helpful and slow to anger. This is however, not always the case, as every race has it's exceptions."

:lol: well done

I found this. While Ethron is small for the NHL...he is actually big for his kind:

"Ethron are slightly shorter then most in Avendar, the tallest hardly reaching over five feet. The hold a greenish tint to their skin, and are usually rather robust. Most tend to be a kind people, often helpful and slow to anger. This is however, not always the case, as every race has it's exceptions."

I found this slightly alarming, With the natural ability to heal/regenerate in wilderness, the class lends itself well to Druids and Rangers. Does this mean that he will be traded? Its D & D Hockeybuzz.

When is he going to get it in Buffalo? Same question for chz.

Enroth's numbers in Portland aren't that great. Paradoxically, he might have outgrown the AHL. Bored?

How is this going to work if they think Enroth is ready for the bigs? Miller 50 games, Enroth 32? Hard to imagine.

He isn't fully developed yet, which is why...

They'll sign someone else next year and Enroth will continue to play in Portland. He still won't have to clear waivers next year.

If and when ETHRON is ready, and if it's soon enough (i.e., while Miller still is relatively young and has some years left on his deal) the Sabres might be in the enviable position of having two great goalies, one of whom might be traded.

He isn't fully developed yet, which is why...

If and when ETHRON is ready, and if it's soon enough (i.e., while Miller still is relatively young and has some years left on his deal) the Sabres might be in the enviable position of having two great goalies, one of whom might be traded.

And what happens if Enroth makes 42 saves tonight in a 3-1 win?

And what happens if Enroth makes 42 saves tonight in a 3-1 win?

I don't know, PA, I guess it depends on whether the Sun comes up tomorrow instead of worldwide destruction. What if it's only 41 saves, but a 5-2 win? I mean, how exhausting do you want to get?

I don't know, PA, I guess it depends on whether the Sun comes up tomorrow instead of worldwide destruction. What if it's only 41 saves, but a 5-2 win? I mean, how exhausting do you want to get?

Nice deflection.

Seriously, what if he has a great game and the Sabres win?

And Lindy is forced to come back with him, and he does it again tomorrow night?

Nice deflection.

Seriously, what if he has a great game and the Sabres win?

And Lindy is forced to come back with him, and he does it again tomorrow night?

It's not a deflection. How many "what ifs" are we to address? If Enroth has a great game, Miller will start tomorrow night unless injured or ill; we already know that. (Or are you implying that the same kid whom you just called out for not having great numbers in Portland is ready to fill Miller's skates? Don't even go down that road.) If you're asking what I would do, I would start Enroth again against Saint Louis and then send him back down to Portland to get another game in while Miller handles Washington and Atlanta. Then call him up for the Ottawa game. That's what I would do.

Actually, what I REALLY would do is get a real backup in here ASAP and let Enroth continue his development in Portland where he belongs.

What if Enroth has a crappy game tonight?

What if there's a shootout that goes 1,207 rounds and doesn't end until just before the puck drops here tomorrow night?

What if Enroth ends up in a Turkish prison?

What if Houlihan discovers that Tuttle is a fake?

It's not a deflection. How many "what ifs" are we to address? If Enroth has a great game, Miller will start tomorrow night unless injured or ill; we already know that. (Or are you implying that the same kid whom you just called out for not having great numbers in Portland is ready to fill Miller's skates? Don't even go down that road.) If you're asking what I would do, I would start Enroth again against Saint Louis and then send him back down to Portland to get another game in while Miller handles Washington and Atlanta. Then call him up for the Ottawa game. That's what I would do.

Actually, what I REALLY would do is get a real backup in here ASAP and let Enroth continue his development in Portland where he belongs.

What if Enroth has a crappy game tonight?

What if there's a shootout that goes 1,207 rounds and doesn't end until just before the puck drops here tomorrow night?

What if Enroth ends up in a Turkish prison?

What if Houlihan discovers that Tuttle is a fake?

It was Tuttle who opened up Malarchuk!

My God, how far does this go?

I guess my scenario is that Enroth is so good Ruff is forced to play him again. Isn't there an old adage that you don't bench a goalie coming off a shutout. Wish Ted Sator had been clued into that one in 89.

Wow, the two things I called for(Enroth playing tonight and Byron replacing Kaleta)both took place....that never happens

There you go, you're on the hot seat tonight. If ETHRON comes out and allows six goals and Byron coughs the puck up and looks lost out there you can't criticise the Sabre coaching staff and/or management the rest of the season. Deal?

Archived