Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Vanek questionable. Kaleta still out.

Wow another game with a depleted line up, against another hot team coming in, one ahead of us we need to beat, odds against us, slim chance for victory.

Sounds like a perfect game for Lindy to will the team to victory with his Jack Adams cunning and perfect sense of line up moves and timing.

Look out son here comes 501; Let's Go Buff 'a' lo.

Vanek said "I expected to be a little uncomfortable (hand injury) but it actually went better than I thought it would," Vanek said. "It felt good. I still think i can contribute and score out there so that's why I'm in." -Harrington

Looks like Adam is back, Gerbe to play, Butler, Rivet to sit.

Leaving work in a bit for the 3 hour trip to HSBC. I've been praying to the Hockey Gods all morning. Go Sabres!
Thanks. If things start to go south, the jumbo-sized popcorn will absorb my tears.

i've tended to stay away from the board as the team's fortunes have gone south -- but IBW's talk of a 3-hour trip to see the game live and his potential solace in an $8 tub of popcorn reminds me why i should stick around.

let's go buffalo!

But but what about the baby eating?

I STILL get comments from random people and strangers around here if I'm wearing any Sabres gear. The tales of raping and pillaging have subsided only in number, the tales themselves only grow taller with the passage of time. The funny thing is that I actually admire how the Canes are run for a small market team, it's their team swapping fans and arena experience that I have no use for.

I STILL get comments from random people and strangers around here if I'm wearing any Sabres gear. The tales of raping and pillaging have subsided only in number, the tales themselves only grow taller with the passage of time. The funny thing is that I actually admire how the Canes are run for a small market team, it's their team swapping fans and arena experience that I have no use for.

Seems like when their GM went in and gave them a ripping at Toronto they have stepped up play. Maybe Darcy can give an enlightening speech.

If we want to make the playoffs, this game is virtually a playoff game and should be treated like one.

Agreed. For whatever reason Atlanta's had a similar schedule to what the Sabres had near the start of the season and they've played an extra three games on Carolina and Buffalo. The Canes may very well be that 8th place team when all is said and done. Let's get er done.

7:00PM start for the raping and pillaging.

I really wonder if I'm ever going to get over 2006. Both teams have completely different rosters now, I've never been to Raleigh, and we really don't have any other history with them.

But I don't care. Because I effing hate the Hurricanes. I don't want them to ever win a game again ever.

I think there's at least a 50% chance that I'm still pissed off about this when I'm 90 years old. I won't even be able to recognize my family because of the Alzheimer's yet somehow I'll still know to fly into an uncontrollable rage at the sight of a Hurricanes logo.

I really wonder if I'm ever going to get over 2006. Both teams have completely different rosters now, I've never been to Raleigh, and we really don't have any other history with them.

But I don't care. Because I effing hate the Hurricanes. I don't want them to ever win a game again ever.

I think there's at least a 50% chance that I'm still pissed off about this when I'm 90 years old. I won't even be able to recognize my family because of the Alzheimer's yet somehow I'll still know to fly into an uncontrollable rage at the sight of a Hurricanes logo.

I know I will never ever forget 2006

Archived