Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I see Michael Peca still doesn't own a decent razor.

He cleans up nice though.

Harry did it again! Sabres win a period, win a game. Technically true, but come on, Harry, they're in the lead.

And both Harry and RJ called the Hurricane player Brodie.

But, dang, I missed Rick.

I would do anything for love, but I won't do THAT?

It's a line drive up the middle and the center fielder bobbles it, this kid ain't lettin up he slides in and he's out.. NO he's safe. And the next batter is up, this kid can really move, he's stealing third and the the throw is in the dirt and he's safe. Runner on third making things happen, here's the bunt the runners coming on, here comes the play at the plate, HOLY COW I think he's gonna make it...

(all from memory so don't know how accurate that one is, if you know it).

I dunno. That Roy Vanek Stafford line was pretty hot too when they were the 3rd line back in 06.

it is kinda comical. but every damn shift they just play simple gaustad wins draw, chip it deep, do the work down low and get a scoring chance. Thanks for drawing that PP too mccormick--leads to STAFF PP GOAL :clapping:

Philly has taken the lead over the Bs 3-2 going into the 3rd. Sabres are going to actually move up in the standing tonight. Anyone else see the Pens blow that lead over Boston a couple nights ago? Made me hate Shittsburgh even move.

Of course Boston scores twice in the first two minutes of the 3rd to go up 4-3.

it is kinda comical. but every damn shift they just play simple gaustad wins draw, chip it deep, do the work down low and get a scoring chance. Thanks for drawing that PP too mccormick--leads to STAFF PP GOAL :clapping:

Disturbing that 30% of our salary cap (almost $20 million) goes to Timmy, Vanek, and Pommer and their combined -32 +/- rating.

Archived