GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

What amazes me is that the Phoenix commentator keeps calling this game exciting...I'm falling asleep over here.

I think it's been okay. What's funnier is him saying the crowd is getting into it chanting,"Let's go Coyotes" when you can clearly hear them saying "Let's go Buffalo".

This whole thing seems pretty self centered, almost egomaniacal of you. You believe that I'd rather throw it in the face of some anonymous dude on the Internet than see the Sabres rally and make the playoffs. You're not that important. Lindy is not that important. I am not going to sell myself to the devil for either one of you.

You have it out for Quinn, bigtime. If the Sabres were to win a Cup this year, you'd have some major crow to eat. I would never suggest you'd rather see the Sabres lose than admit you were wrong about Larry.

I don't love this team right now and neither do you.

Really, we're the same person. Maybe that's the problem.

Nope. I want them to win every game, and if it means LQ stays, so be it. And I'm glad to learn I'm wrong about you, but take a look back, read the posts, and you'll see where I'm coming from.

And I loved the result tonight. Now on to rooting against the Jersey Jets...

Oh, on EDIT: I'm also Stafford's biggest critic. But I'll say this right now: He took that puck end-to-end like I haven't seen in a while. Nice job, Drew.

Again NIEDEMAYER logs more ice time than VANEK and STAFFORD.

It's only because he has more letters to capitalize. Don't read too much into it.

EDIT: You missed an "R." It's right between the T and E. Don't forget the shift key.

Nope. I want them to win every game, and if it means LQ stays, so be it. And I'm glad to learn I'm wrong about you, but take a look back, read the posts, and you'll see where I'm coming from.

And I loved the result tonight. Now on to rooting against the Jersey Jets...

Oh, on EDIT: I'm also Stafford's biggest critic. But I'll say this right now: He took that puck end-to-end like I haven't seen in a while. Nice job, Drew.

Yeah I'll go back and read 10,000 posts to see which one might have made your uterus pucker.

Uterus pucker... bet you didn't see that one coming.

Miller really looked good tonight. Focused and in position. To me that is very refreshing.

So, was that just a random PHX season ticket holder singing the anthem before the game? The PHX broadcast (all we had on Center Ice) introduced the guy as "Coyotes' STH, ___ ____". I thought it was pretty cool.

Leopold, Morrisonn, and Myers all looked great on D tonight, specifically on PK I thought. I agree with previous posts that Monty was playing poor. Rivet looked his usual (washed up, etc.) self, but he seemed to be comfortable in the captaincy role as he congratulated the boys on their way off the ice after Staff's nice winner.

Maybe it's asking too much, but we need performances like this and Thursday from Miller on a consistent basis. He is the lynchpin to our success and the results show in the standings when Miller's on his game.

Agreed. This is their ace in the hole.

Archived